- The property is situated on the Gilpinstown Road, which in turn is located of the Portadown Road, providing easy access, via Lough Road, to the M1 Motorway.
- The premises benefit from being situated in a densely populated residential area, but enjoy a high degree of accessibility.
- The premises benefit from having access to a common car park that can accommodate c.80 vehicles. There is additional car parking within the immediate vicinity of the Eurospar Petrol Filling Station.
- Other nearby occupiers include the Tan Box, House of Sport, Tile Magik, Domino’s Pizza, Capea Hair & Beauty Salon, Mr Chips Fish & Chips and the Golden Treasure Chinese Hot Food takeaway.
- EPC - To be confirmed
Recently constructed commercial units, of a variety of sizes, forming part of an extremely popular and well known complex which is anchored by Eurospar Filing Station (average footfall 11,000 per week).
A number of units are available 'To Let', ranging from 800 sq ft to 3,146 sq ft, all of which have been finished to a 'shell' specification to include block walls, smooth screed floor and services brought to a point.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »