This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The property is situated fronting onto the Giplinstown Road, which in turn is located off Portadown Road providing easy access, via Lough Road, to the M1 Motorway.
- The premises benefit from being situated in a densely populated residential location, but enjoys a high degree of accessibility.
- Situated within a complex anchored by a Eurospar Petrol Filling Station (average footfall c. 11,000 persons per week), with other occupiers including the Tan Box, House of Sport, Tile Magik, Domino’s Pizza, Capea Hair & Beauty Salon, Mr Chips Fish & Chips and the Golden Treasure Chinese Hot Food takeaway.
- EPC Pending.
Commercial Units of a variety of sizes, situated within an extremely popular and well-known complex which is anchored by Eurospar Petrol Filling Station (average footfall 11,000 per week).
A number of units are available ‘To Let’, several of which form part of a new build element of the complex. Units available range from 800 sq ft to 12,000 sq ft.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »