- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Finished Three Bedroom Duplex Apartment with Own Private Entrance & Integral Garage
- Excellent Malone Road Location Ideal for Tenants Wanting to be Walking Distance of Queen's University, both Hospitals & Belfast City Centre
- Private Entrance Porch
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Robinson's Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Two with Luxury Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Luxury Bathroom with Free Standing Bath & Wet Room Shower Area
- High Standard of Finish Throughout to Include; RAK Sanitary Ware, David Scott Tiling, External Tobermore Paving & SMA Asphalt
- Multi Zoned Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows & Multi Zoned Alarm
- Allocated Car Parking Space & Integral Garage
- Available 4th May 2019, Unfurnished
- Rent Includes Rates
- Available For 6 Months
Additional InformationExcellent penthouse apartment in highly sought after Malone Road location, finished to a very high specification, offering generous throughout and an integral garage.
The apartment comprisises briefly of a modern kitchen open to dining area, separate lounge, 3 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 with luxury ensuite shower rooms, and a stylish main bathroom. The apartment is also close to leading primary and grammar schools, the Lisburn Road coffee shops, restaurants, bars, boutiques and the city centre.
Externally the apartment benefits from landscaped garden area in lawns, shrub beds and Tobermore paved areas, allocated secure car parking space and a garage.
Early viewing is highly recommended. Please contact us on 028 9066 3030.
- Entrance door with glazed panels and feature stained glass window to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cut string glass and oak staircase leading to first floor landing, marble tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- 4.52m x 3.91m (14' 10" x 12' 10")
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.6m x 4.29m (21' 8" x 14' 1")
Contemporary range of high and low level units by Robinson's interiors, Topaz white Rational German engineered kitchen with recessed and suspended units with contemporary copper handles and recessed lighting, Topaz white corian work surfaces, sink and taps, large breakfast bar area, two integrated Kupperbusch ovens, larder with pull-out drawers, Smeg integrated five ring gas hob, integrated Siemens dishwasher, integrated Kupperbusch fridge freeezer, feature roof light, low voltage lighting, marble tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.28m (13' 10" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising fully tiled double shower cubicle with themostatic Sagittarius shower fittings, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, marble fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
- LUXURY BATHROOM/WET ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, Villeroy & Boch wash hand basin in vanity unit with illuminated mirror, walk-in wet area with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, part tiled walls, marble tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- LUXURIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 4.9m x 3.91m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
(at widest points).Spacious bedroom with two storage areas under eaves, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic Sagittarius shower fitting, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Secure allocated car parking.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.07m (21' 0" x 10' 1")
Light and power.
Malone Road on corner of Beechlands.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
323rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »