- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- High Specification Large Unfurnished Duplex Penthouse Apartment With Garage Situated In The Heart Of BT9
- Extremely Well Suited To Those Downsizing Within The Malone Area Or Those Wanting To Be Within Walking Distance Of Queens' University Belfast, Both Hospitals & Belfast City Centre
- Two Secure Allocated Car Parking Spaces Plus Own Integral Garage
- Own Door Entrance - Rehau 5-Way Lock Premium Composite Door
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Kitchen Area (Robinsons Interiors) With Excellent Range Of Units & High Quality Integrated Appliances, Open To Casual Living / Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Two With Luxury Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Excellent Use Of Floor / Wall Tiling
- Solid Oak Doors Throughout
- Cut String Glass & Oak Staircase
- Painted Throughout - Farrow & Ball
- Carpeted Throughout
- David Scott Italian Marble Tiling Throughout
- All Bathrooms In RAK Sanitaryware
- Lighting By PM Lighting, LED Sealed Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating - Multi Zoned (7 Year Warranty)
- Fully Double Glazed
- Fully Alarmed - Multi Zoned
- Galvanised Timber Panelled Sliding Automatic Gates
- Tobermore Paving & SMA Asphalt
- Multiple Gated Pedestrian Access Points
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Not HMO Registered - Not Suitable For Three Sharers
- Available For Occupation November 2018
Additional InformationExceptional duplex style penthouse apartment located on the sought after Malone Road. The property is presented to a very high specification. Comprising three double bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite), luxury 'Robinsons' kitchen with many integrated appliances, lounge and contemporary bathroom early viewing is highly recommended so as not to miss out.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our South Belfast office on 02890668888.
- Entrance door with glazed panels, and featured stained glass window leading to:
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & HALLWAY:
- Cut String Glass and Oak staircase to first floor landing. Marble tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.52m x 3.91m (14' 10" x 12' 10")
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.6m x 4.29m (21' 8" x 14' 1")
Contemporary range of high and low level units by 'Robinsons Interiors'. Topaz white Rational German engineered kitchen with recessed and suspended units with contemporary copper handles and recessed lighting. Topaz white corian worktops, sink and taps. Large breakfast bar area. Two integrated 'Kuppersbusch' ovens. Larder with pull out drawers. 'Smeg' integrated 5 ring gas hob. Integrated 'Siemens' dishwasher. Integrated 'Kuppersbusch' fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Feature roof light. Low voltage lighting. Marble tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.28m (13' 10" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic 'Sagittarius' shower fittings. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Marble fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
- LUXURY BATHROOM / WET ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising of freestanding bath with mixer tap. 'Villeroy & Boch' wash hand basin in vanity unit with illuminated mirror. Walk-in wet area with thermostatic shower. Pedestal WC. Partially tiled walls. Marble tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 4.9m x 3.91m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
Two under eaves storage areas. Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic 'Sagittarius' shower fitting. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Secure allocated car parking. Garage.
- 6.4m x 3.07m (21' 0" x 10' 1")
Light and power.
Corner of Malone Road and Beechlands
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »