This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Pearl Court House is set on the prestigious Malone Road, in the heart of BT9, Belfast’s most exclusive postcode. The location simply could not be better, situated within a short walk of many boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars, only a stone’s throw from Queen's University, Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum. This property is perfectly positioned to benefit from all South Belfast has to offer.
The property is c. 200 years old and bursting with character and many original features. The bright, spacious accommodation is over four floors and includes twelve magnificent bedrooms (majority with en-suite) and a stunning reception/dining room.
Pearl Court has been successfully trading as a B&B for many years, building up an excellent reputation and loyal client base. The potential of this building cannot be overemphasized, with Belfast’s tourism industry going from strength to strength, a property such as this on Belfast’s most exclusive Road presents a rare and lucrative opportunity.
· Substantial twelve bedroom guesthouse
· Stunning property with many original features including high ceilings and bay windows
· Majority of bedrooms with en-suites
· Large through lounge, currently in use as a dining room
· Four storey fire escape to rear
· Excellent location within a short walk of Queens University, Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »