- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Grade 2 Listed Detached Property with Original Part of the House Dating Back to 1690 on circa 5 Acre Site
- Drawing Room & Formal Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Conservatory, Sitting Room & Study Area
- Downstairs WC/Cloakroom
- Pantry, Laundry Room & Boot Room
- Four Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Two Attic Rooms on the Second Floor
- Further Coloured Bathroom
- Bedroom 5/Guest Room with Dressing Area & Ensuite Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Office & Games Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Sash Windows
- Excellent Range of Outbuildings Including; Workshop with Coal House, Detached Double Garage, Two Further Outbuildings with 5 Stables & 2 Sheds
- Stunning Surrounding Gardens in Lawns with Mature Trees & Hedging, Paved Sun Terrace, Water Feature, Paddock & Wooded Area
- The House is Listed due to the Historic Nature of the Property
- Only a Short Drive from the Many Amenities Portadown has to offer, the Main Motorway Network & Craigavon Hospital
Peacefield, 22 Carbet Road, Portadown
A magnificent Grade 2 listed detached residence with the original part of the house dating back to 1690. This fabulous five bedroom family home is immaculately cared for by the current owner and offers a feel of ideal family countryside living yet within easy reach of the main motorway networks north and south. Occupying a beautiful, mature landscaped gardens of approximately 5 acres with mature trees, hedging, bushes and beds in shrubs and flowers and a large paved sitting area and water fountain. The property has been sympathetically maintained by the current owner and offers excellent accommodation with character and charm. The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by the surrounding gardens, outbuildings and paddock, which offer enormous potential for a range of uses. A unique and charming property which should have wide ranging appeal. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
From Belfast take exit 2 from M12 then continue onto B2, take Charlestown Road and then onto Carbet Road. Number 22 is the lane on the left hand side.
- Entrance Hall
- Via hardwood front door and fan light and glazed side panels. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose and radiator cover.
- Formal Dining Room 20' 8'' x 13' 8'' (6.29m x 4.16m) at widest points
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator covers, attractive wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
- Drawing Room 19' 10'' x 12' 7'' (6.04m x 3.83m)
- Attractive fireplace with grate inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built-in shelving, radiator covers.
- Conservatory 20' 3'' x 12' 9'' (6.17m x 3.88m)
- Stone tiled floor, hardwood patio doors to rear.
- Study Area
- Cloaks area.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, hardwood door and glazing to side, part tiled walls.
- Sitting Room 16' 9'' x 13' 9'' (5.10m x 4.19m) at widest points
- Low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, attractive tiled fireplace with grate hearth, hardwood door and glazing to side.
- Fitted Kitchen & Breakfast Area 17' 0'' x 11' 8'' (5.18m x 3.55m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with double drainer, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door with glazing to boot room.
- High and low level units, work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor.
- Laundry Room 10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Work surfaces, old Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Boot Room 18' 1'' x 5' 3'' (5.51m x 1.60m)
- Work surfaces, sink, shelving, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door with glazing to side.
- First Floor Landing
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 1 19' 9'' x 12' 9'' (6.02m x 3.88m) at widest points
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built-in robes, radiator covers.
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.81m x 3.10m) at widest points
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3 12' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.86m x 3.05m)
- Built-in robe, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Shelved hotpress.
- Bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with telephone hand shower, part tiled walls.
- Low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 / Nursery 12' 5'' x 7' 3'' (3.78m x 2.21m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Coloured suite comprising cast iron bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 5 / Guest Room 17' 3'' x 12' 10'' (5.25m x 3.91m) at widest points
- Twin built-in robes.
- Inner Hall / Dressing Area
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, cupboard with cylinder, access to roof space.
- Office 17' 9'' x 16' 9'' (5.41m x 5.10m)
- Painted cast iron fireplace, low voltage spotlights, separate access from rear of house.
- Games Room 22' 11'' x 17' 9'' (6.98m x 5.41m)
- Exposed brick walls, hardwood door to rear.
- Second Floor Landing
- Attic Room 1 13' 5'' x 9' 8'' (4.09m x 2.94m)
- Storage into eaves.
- Attic Room 2 13' 7'' x 9' 0'' (4.14m x 2.74m)
- Storage into eaves.
- Electric entrance gates and cattle grid to private lane way. Excellent sized site with surrounding gardens throughout. Water fountain with landscaped sitting area, paved patio with dog kennel area. Extensive sunken paved patio sitting area to the side.
- Painted wooden door, light and power. Coal house under games room/office with light.
- Detached Double Garage
- Twin up and over doors. Two outbuildings with wooden gates, black gate to concrete yard, 5 stables, 2 sheds, stone walled concrete yard, with black gates to concrete area and uPVC oil tank and 2 wells. Paddock on the right hand side of the lane way and wooded area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »