- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi Detached Property Ideally Located in the Heart of Ballyhackamore
- Requires Some Modernisation
- Drawing Room with Marble Fireplace and Bay Window
- Living Room with Feature Natural Brick Fireplace
- Country Style Kitchen with Family Dining Area
- Large Bathroom
- Separate W.C.
- Laundry/Boiler Room
- Four Double Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Attached Garage with No Vehicular Access (Currently Used as Gym)
- Studio/Home Office
- Large Garden Store
- Front and Side Gardens Lawns with Flower Beds and Mature Planting, South Facing Patio to Side
- Private Driveway Parking to Front and Side
- Within Walking Distance to an Excellent Range of Cafes and Restaurants and to Local Shops Including M&S Simply Food and Tesco
- Local Schools, Parks, the Comber Greenway and Bus Networks Including the Belfast Glider are all Easily Accessible
Additional InformationThis elegant, three storey, semi-detached property has been a well-loved family home for many years but now requires some updating.
The spacious internal accommodation is complemented by an attached garage (no vehicular access) and additional outbuildings ideal as a home office and garden store. The well-tended garden has lawned and patio areas with southerly aspect.
Cyprus Park is one of central Ballyhackamore's most sought after addresses within walking distance to local schools and to an excellent choice of shops, restaurants and boutiques.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Hardwood front door. Tiled floor. Hardwood inner door with stained glass and leaded inset and sidelight, glazed toplight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Chinese slate tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.12m x 3.74m (16' 10" x 12' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Marble fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth. Bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.19m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Floor to ceiling Inglenook style brick fireplace, slate hearth, sleeper beam timber mantle, (chimney not lined). Archway to....
- 6.03m x 3.31m (19' 9" x 10' 10")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer ceramic sink and a half sink unit, brass mixer tap. Space for gas range cooker, tiled recess. Ample family dining area. Chinese slate tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed access door to side garden. uPVC double glazed access door to courtyard.
First Floor Return
- Built in storage cupboard.
- Light coloured suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner panelled bath, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Built in shower cubicle, built in electric shower unit. Wood panelled walls. Hatch to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush w.c. Wood panelled walls.
First Floor Return
- LAUNDRY/BOILER ROOM
- 1.9m x 1.m (6' 3" x 3' 3")
Gas fired boiler. Wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.12m x 3.74m (16' 10" x 12' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Bay window. Built in mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 3.19m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Built in robes.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.12m x 3.8m (16' 10" x 12' 6")
Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.27m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
Cast iron fireplace. Velux.
- Front garden laid in lawn, mature planting. Driveway parking to front and side. Garden to side laid in lawn with flowerbeds and patio area. Outside light. Inner courtyard. Pvc fascia and guttering.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.65m x 4.29m (15' 3" x 14' 1")
No vehicular access. Ideal as gym, cinema room etc. Light and power. Access door from inner courtyard and access door to side.
- 2.82m x 4.98m (9' 3" x 16' 4")
Light and power. uPVC access door.
- GARDEN STORE:
- 3.91m x 2.21m (12' 10" x 7' 3")
Travelling from Ballyhackamore Village towards Belfast, turn left into North Road. Cyprus Park is second on the left and No. 32 is straight ahead at the end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »