- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Edwardian Detached Period Family Home Constructed Circa 1918 With Adjoining Self-Contained Dwelling
- Deceptively Spacious & Beautifully Proportioned Accommodation Throughout
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Formal Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen With Raised Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom & Additional Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Wired For Security Alarm System
- Spacious Well Tended Gardens & Generous Driveway Parking
- Two Large Outbuildings
- Separate Self-Contained Additional Dwelling With Own Door Access Providing Two Bedrooms, Kitchen Open To Living Room, Sun Room, Bathroom, Ensuite & Utility
- Popular & Exceptionally Convenient Location Within Walking Distance Of The Historic & Ever Popular Village Of Hillsborough
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally well presented Edwardian period family home with adjoining self-containing dwelling situated within easy walking distance of the historic Georgian village of Hillsborough. The period part of the home has been sensitively restored to retain architectural details while the extended part has been designed as sympathetic but contemporary addition.
The self-contained annex provides own door accommodation for elderly or semi-dependant relative or may be suitable for a variety of other uses such as consulting rooms or an Air BnB, subject to statutory consents.
Hillsborough is the finest example of a Georgian village in Northern Ireland and is without doubt one of the most desirable residential areas in the Province. Royal Hillsborough the village boasts, the Castle, Fort and grounds together with a tranquil atmosphere which has been retained and enhanced by the meticulous preservation of the historic buildings in the area. With a population of around 4,000 people, Hillsborough is one of the most sought after locations within Northern Ireland within close proximity to Belfast coupled with traditional village atmosphere offering scenic walks, gastro pubs and fine dining which underlines the area's desirability.
Viewing of this exceptional property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Solid oak wide plank flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.28m (15' 2" x 10' 9")
Period fireplace and wood-burning stove. Period corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Solid oak wide plank flooring. Window casements. Picture rail. Period skirtings.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.56m (15' 2" x 11' 8")
Solid oak wide plank flooring. Tongue and grooved ceiling. Black slate hearth. Window casements. Views to Forest Park and side garden. Piped for gas fire.
- REAR LOBBY:
- Coat closet. Grey porcelain tiled floor.
- Concealed cistern WC. Wash hand basin. Grey porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.36m (11' 7" x 7' 9")
Services to washing machine. Tumble dryer. Freezer. Range of white high gloss cupboards. White tiled splashbacks. Sink unit. Extractor fan. Grey porcelain tiled floor.
- SPLIT LEVEL KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 8.m x 4.93m (26' 3" x 16' 2")
High gloss gunmetal grey units with white sold surface worktops. Feature glass splashback. Island unit. Glazed display cabinets doors. Feature lighting. Neutral grey porcelain tiled floor. French doors to patio and pergola area and side garden. Bay window with sliding doors to outdoor seating area. Integrated 'Neff' oven, microwave, and induction hob. Extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- Stairs with moulded spindles and pine handrail and newell posts.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.71m (15' 3" x 12' 2")
Windows with casement surrounds offering views to Forest Park and side garden. Tongue and grooved timber ceilings. Vanity basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.28m (15' 3" x 10' 9")
Windows with casement surrounds offering views to Forest Park and fields. Tongue and grooved timber ceilings.
- STUDY / BEDROOM (5):
- 3.23m x 2.36m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
- Solid oak wide plank flooring and roof light. Shelved hotpress.
- 3.66m x 2.36m (12' 0" x 7' 9")
Jacuzzi white sanitary ware and 'David Chipperfield' designed mixer taps and 'Porcellanosa' tiled floor and feature wall. Shower enclosure. Shaver socket. Feature lighting. Towel radiator. Glass display shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.1m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
Window to side garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.68m (8' 3" x 5' 6")
Counter top basin and wall mounted mixer tap. Feature lighting. WC with concealed cistern. Composite stone worktops. 'Porcellanosa' tiled wall and integrated mirror. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Feature window giving views to surrounding fields.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.95m x 2.92m (16' 3" x 9' 7")
Self Contained Annex
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX:
- The annex provides fully self-contained accommodation with its own outdoor space, independent heating system and views out to an adjoining paddock.
- Solid oak flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.56m x 5.26m (18' 3" x 17' 3")
Range of white kitchen units and built-in appliances open to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
Solid oak flooring. Views to paddock area and pitched ceilings. Glazed oak doors to sun room with pitched ceilings and feature window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Power shower. WC. Wash hand basin. Partially tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.24m (11' 8" x 7' 4")
- 3.02m x 1.6m (9' 11" x 5' 3")
Bath. Bidet. WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.57m (9' 8" x 8' 5")
Sink unit. Range of cupboard and built-in appliances.
- Floored attic with loft ladder.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »