- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This imposing detached home was originally built in the 1800’s, however underwent significant renovation work to include extension in the 1960’s to provide an abundance of well proportioned family accommodation. Located only 2.3 miles from Coleraine town centre, yet enjoying a private rural site extending to approximately 5.2acres in total, this uniquely designed home offers an immense level of privacy and seclusion which is highly sought after on the open market.
Internally the well maintained home provides spacious living and bedroom accommodation and benefits from fitted bedroom furniture along with a wet-room master en-suite. With many unique features throughout, the reception hallway is sure to create an instant attraction with its’ open tread staircase and impressive gallery landing area.
Externally the property offers a concrete yard to rear along with spacious out-housing and multiple storage areas. With 2 separate lanes accessing the property, the equestrian, agricultural and commercial opportunities are endless, and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This impressive listing extends to over 5 acres and comprises mature woodland, multiple storage sheds and out housing along with the main residential dwelling. Providing a variety of brick and timber constructed sheds within the rear yard, some in need of repair and restoration, the property offers many possibilities that will appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
Although offering a tranquil setting, ’Overfields’ provides convenient access to Coleraine’s main road network and has nearby public transport routes. Furthermore, ‘Overfields’ is currently situated adjacent to the limit of development defined within the 2016 Northern Area Plan and may offer future development potential (subject to necessary consents).
• 4 Bedroom / 2 Reception detached family home
• Oil fired central heating
• Impressive entrance hallway with open tread staircase
• Spacious lounge with elegant fireplace, hardwood flooring and built in display shelving with lighting.
• Glass fronted dining room with double door access from hallway
• Separate downstairs WC with wash-hand basin
• Fitted kitchen to include double bowl stainless steel sink unit, double oven and ceramic hob
• Kitchen / living with access to adjoining rear porch and utility space
• Gallery landing with multiple storage cupboards
• Spacious master bedroom with built-in shelving and wet room en-suite
• Large bathroom on first floor and a total of 4 well proportioned bedrooms
• Gardens laid in lawn to front and side
• Outside store currently used as office with built in cupboards and desks. *Single glazed window. *Not linked to main heating system
• Total listing extending to approximately 5.2 acres
• Currently accessed by 2 separate lanes from Hall Road and Newmills Road
• Private, secluded setting with the dwelling surrounded by mature woodland
• Gardens laid in lawn to front and side of the property
• Extensive concrete yard to rear
• Variety of timber and brick constructed sheds within rear yard - Previously poultry sheds, in need of repair
• 3-phase electricity in rear yard
• Situated adjacent to mains sewage and continues in to ‘Overfields’
• Mains water connection and Artesian Well
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »