- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An attractive south facing potential building site with commanding views of the Quoile River and Dromara Hills
- Excellent location for families and a range of buyers, this location is highly popular and within minutes of Downpatrick town centre
- Subject to planning permission
- Delightful walks around the Quoile River and a short drive to Strangford Lough, Audleys Castle, Castle Ward and minutes from Downpatrick
- For further details, please contact Agents
- There is a range of popular Grammer and Primary Schools
- Orchard End, off Orchard Lane, Orchard Crescent, off Strangford Road Downpatrick
Additional InformationAn attractive potential site with commanding views up the Quoile River, this is a potential building site (subject to planning permission) which is within a highly popular location.
Viewing on site at any time, please ask Agents for more information.
Orchard End, off Orchard Lane, Orchard Crescent, off Strangford Road Downpatrick
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »