One Lacefield, Lacefield,
Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast
The Mansion House Apartments
This property forms part of the Lacefield development
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
This property forms part of the Lacefield development.
Click to view all available property types within this development.
|One Lacefield, Upper Newtownards Road||POA|
One Lacefield, Upper Newtownards Road
ONE LACEFIELD, The Mansion House
Inspired by the architecture of Campbell College, Lacefield draws its name from the intrinsic link with the school's founding father, Henry James Campbell, the 19th century linen trade magnate. Designed in an early Victorian style the architecture and finish at Lacefield pay homage to gothic revivalist styling, reminiscent of the era, reflected in the antique red brick, granite features and sharp pitched roof lines. Bay windows and generous proportions give the homes at Lacefield an inimitable feel of pre-war housing and modern layouts have been cleverly combined with quality interiors to offer all the convenience desired for contemporary living.
These spacious, modern apartments have been sympathetically designed to caress the existing period style development. ONE LACEFIELD is a truly majestic building.
6” contemporary MDF skirting and 4” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by white, solid wood, internal v-panel doors with brushed chrome effect latch furniture. Extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom and ensuite. There are solid, insulated walls and floors between each apartment. Exclusive 1 Lacefield turnkey finish for each apartment (see details below).
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so high levels of thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler providing heating to thermostatically controlled radiators in all main rooms. The system can be remotely controlled using a ‘smart’ phone (app required) to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Each apartment will have a pressurised water system.
For your peace of mind
Entrance doors have multi lock systems. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are installed across the building and a management company will be appointed to maintain and insure the building. Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark, the first 2 years of which are directly with Antrim Construction and backed by NHBCs Resolution Service. The NHBC Buildmark cover also provides deposit protection from the point of exchange, and structural defects insurance in years 3-10. More details are available on our website Useful Links page.
One Lacefield Turnkey package includes:
- Modern solid kitchen with luxury soft closing doors, drawers, feature lighting, slimline natural stone worktop with matching upstand and coloured sink. Choice of colours and door design. Some kitchens will have an island feature.
- Quality branded integral kitchen appliances – gas hob with curved glass extractor canopy and splash back, electric oven and microwave, washer/dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with stylish fittings including separate shower cubicles and matching towel radiators in bathrooms and ensuite.
- Decorative waterproof wall panelling behind sinks, baths and in all shower cubicles.
- Luxurious flooring in kitchen/dining, lounge, bathroom, ensuite and halls.
- Deep pile carpet with underlay in bedrooms.
- Generous provision of power points throughout with metal face plates in specified rooms.
- Convenient razor/electric toothbrush charging points in bathroom and ensuite.
- Wiring for illuminated mirrors/cabinets in bathroom and ensuite.
- LED spot lighting in specified rooms.
- Ultra-fast broadband provision – Fibre to the premises (FTTP) subject to individual subscriptions.
- TV and Sky access points in each apartment.
- Intercom access system.
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.