- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Beautifully located in the hills overlooking East Belfast and surrounded by open countryside, Due South offers two outstanding family homes, built in the style of a traditional Dutch Barn but with every conceivable feature for modern family living.
Exquisitely designed and built to the highest quality, these unique homes have achieved the perfect blend of traditional heritage with superb contemporary design.
Feature curtain glazing offers superb views over the city and creates light filled homes which benefit from bespoke luxury kitchens and bathrooms. The cutting edge open plan living spaces also benefit from the natural landscape with far reaching views over the city and the surrounding countryside.
These two unrivalled homes have taken the inspiration of their rural surroundings and feature beautiful sweeping entrance driveways and gates, with open lawns, landscaping and plenty of space for safe play.
LOWER RECEPTION HALL WITH SEPARATE WC
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING: 42' 7" x 20' 0" (12.98m x 6.1m)
UTILITY/BOOT ROOM: 10' 7" x 8' 8" (3.23m x 2.64m)
FAMILY ROOM: 19' 8" x 13' 2" (5.99m x 4.01m)
GUEST ROOM & ENSUITE: 14' 9" x 11' 7" (4.5m x 3.53m)
RECEPTION HALL WITH SEPARATE WC
MASTER BEDROOM: 20' 0" x 13' 4" (6.1m x 4.06m)
ENSUITE: 9' 2" x 6' 3" (2.79m x 1.91m)
BEDROOM (2): 16' 1" x 11' 0" (4.9m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 1" x 10' 0" (3.99m x 3.05m)
ENSUITE: 10' 2" x 5' 0" (3.1m x 1.52m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 4" x 9' 8" (4.67m x 2.95m)
BATHROOM: 9' 2" x 7' 4" (2.79m x 2.24m)
GARAGE: 20' 7" x 14' 9" (6.27m x 4.5m)
- Premium fitted kitchen individually designed and installed by our in-house team
- Purchasers will be given freedom and support in the design of their one-off kitchen
- Worktops of your choice can be incorporated in any combination
- A wide variety of door types and finishes are also available
- Two larders with pocket doors have been included to give additional work surface with the ability to incorporate a breakfast dock
- Pull-out units and drawer packs will have Blum internals for maximum storage and easy access
- Appliances include Quooker tap, oven, combination microwave, warming drawer, electric hob with downdraft extractor, dishwasher, fridge with ice maker and freezer. Anticipated suppliers are Miele, Bosch and Liebherr
- Choice of utility units and worktops incorporatingwine cooler, washing machine and tumble dryer
BATHROOM, EN SUITES & CLOAKROOM
- Showers will have a drencher head with additional riser rail and remote operation
- There is a full choice of sanitaryware, vanity units, cabinets and brassware
- All taps will be wall mounted with clicker wastes to basins
- Toilets will have push-button operation and soft-close seats and all cisterns will be concealed
- Low-level night lights are activated by movement.
- Shower recesses and bath areas are tiled
- The upper walls to master ensuite and main bathroom are mirrored with feature lighting
- Master and guest ensuites are to have wet room floors
- Client input is welcomed, choosing from Farrow and Ball palette
- Each home will be hand painted to a full turn-key finish with all doors, skirtings, architraves walls and ceilings receiving 3 coats
- All bedrooms are to be carpeted in a colour of your choice
- Bathroom floors are fully tiled
- For all other living areas, the suggested finish is “Karndean” luxury flooring in any of their many stone or wood finishes
- Quality feature lighting throughout with energy efficient LED illumination
- WIZ phone controlled mood lighting to open plan kitchen living dining area
- 5amp light / power ring to main kitchen living area
- Hard wired security alarm
- Sim-controlled automated gates to each property
- TV points, cat 6 and usb charging points to all living areas and bedrooms
- Automation point for remote controlled curtains to the family room and kitchen living area
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor with designer range radiators at first floor.
- Worcester Bosch high efficiency boiler with storage cylinder using Hive remote control
- A state of the art MVHR mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system running throughout the house will ensure any moist and stale air is removed and replaced with filtered fresh air. En route it passes through a heat recovery unit so that the heat is retained and used to warm the incoming air
- European white oak newels, handrail and base rails, square profile, with glass balustrading to the staircase and upper landing
- “Roger Oates” coloured stair runner
- Feature multiple-drop lightfitting overhead
- Donegal natural slate stonework
- Lindab Swedish steel cladding, gutters and downpipes
- Siberian Larch timber cladding with a 3 layer protective sealing system
- Spanish slate to the garage roof of House 2
- Sustainably sourced hardwood windows with 10 year paint guarantee system
- Seeded gardens front and rear
- Estate rail fencing with beech hedge visual shielding to dividing boundary between dwellings
- Quality paved areas with thoughtful lighting and planting to form morning and evening terraces.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site One, 392a Belmont Road||£850,000||3,250 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »