- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- INTERIOR FINISHES
- Double-glazing throughout
- Stainless steel door handles throughout
- High efficiency wall mounted gas fired combination boiler to provide both heating and domestic hot water, complete with time clock and thermostat control
- Hallway cupboard plumbed for washing machine
- Master bedroom complete with wardrobe
- All walls, ceilings and timber work painted throughout
- Full apartment Vent Axia ventilation system with inbuilt heat recovery unit
- Full height walnut veneered apartment entrance door
- All internal doors full height
- Custom designed kitchen, worktop and units in cream and chocolate with stainless steel handles
- Integrated gas hob, electric oven and extraction hood
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- High-quality ceramic partial wall tiling in complimentary colours and textures
- Built-in 'tri-cycle' recycling unit under sink
- Custom walnut veneered vanity unit fitted with Belfast-style sink, wall hung toilet pan and mirror
- Chrome taps
- Long deep bath fitted with a tap-less water fill from chrome overflow
- High-quality partial ceramic wall tiling in complimentary colours and textures
- Heated towel rail
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS
- Integrated music system
- Wired for high-speed internet and telephone lines
- Wired TV/satellite point
- Generous electrical sockets and lighting points
- Fitted smoke detector
- External balcony lighting
- Maintained intercom system
- EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION LIFESTYLE
- Private landscaped podium gardens
- Retail and leisure plaza
- Large lobby areas finished with stone cladding, walnut veneered panelling, limestone floors and dynamic projecting glazed skylights
- High-speed wheelchair friendly lifts to provide access to all levels from the basement car park and entrance lobbies
- Professional management company to maintain the quality of the development into the future
- Residents can access the secure car park through electronically controlled gates
- Dedicated letter boxes installed in the entrance lobbies
- Premier Guarantee Structural Warranties
- Internal images are examples of the one bedroom duplex and one bedroom single level apartments
- EPC is representative of 1 bedroom apartment in this development*
Additional InformationLiving In The Heart Of Titanic Quarter
A dynamic setting, a place to work, play, learn and relax. Experience the best of city living and all that Belfast has to offer.
Belfast's Titanic Quarter is full of innovation excitement and new opportunities for lifestyle, discovery, alongside history, heritage and tradition. Centrally located, Titanic Quarter is within walking distance from all that Belfast has to offer. Residents can avail of convenient local services, retail outlets, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits, with high quality public realm space.
Luxury Living With A View
Looking from your full-width living room window or balcony, the views from all aspects of the ARC are spectacular and diverse.
Absorb the cosmopolitan atmosphere of al-fresco cafés, restaurants and the vibrant world of city life that buzzes before you in the public spaces around Belfast Marina with views that lead to the profile of Cave Hill with Belfast Castle and the magnificent rolling countryside beyond.
Gaze over Titanic Quarter with its gardens, public art and the famous Samson & Goliath cranes; icons of the Belfast skyline. The gentle contours of the Castlereagh Hills are present in the distance.
Immersed In Quality & Style
A sense of elegance gently seduces you from the moment you enter the ARC. Natural light flows from the skylights and washes over the polished limestone floor and walnut feature panelling of the main entrance hallways.
The ARC experience is focused on quality and style, right down to details such as apartment numbering and recessed front doorways with brushed stainless steel ironmongery.
Whether you choose a one, two or three bedroom apartment home, or one of the penthouses, you'll enjoy a sumptuous sense of space and light with generous ceiling
heights and great views from living rooms, balconies or fully glazed extended corner suites.
The apartment homes employ the latest in technology including a full ventilation system with inbuilt heat recovery unit – adding unobtrusively to the perfect lifestyle.
All apartments are ready for your personal touch allowing you to create the ideal home for your lifestyle.
Queens Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast
Schools near The Arc ApartmentsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 One Bedroom Apartments At||£135,950|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »