- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Please Note Photographs Are Of Show Apartment And Do Not Necessarily Reflect The Apartment Advertised
- Luxury One Bedroom Apartments In The Heart of Belfast City Centre
- Stylish Modern Fittings
- Fully Furnished
- Prime City Centre Location, Close To All Transport Links, Shops And Restaurants
- Car Parking Available on Request at £70 Per Month Subject To Availability
- Available For Occupation December 2018
- Not Suitable For Pets
- Rents Starting At £750.00 Per Month
- Phone Simon Brien Residential to Arrange a Viewing on 02890668888
Additional InformationOne-bedroom apartments at The Residence at Victoria Square, at the very heart of Belfast's renaissance. This landmark development introduces a new concept of urban living. It represents cutting edge contemporary design with a unique city centre lifestyle, focused within Victoria Square, the project that's breathing new life and heart into the regeneration of Belfast. Occupiers of these chic, urban apartments will enjoy city centre living at its very best.
City living means getting where you want, quickly and easily. For those commuting, the M1 and M2 motorways are only a five minutes drive away. It's a mere 10 minute walk from The Residence to Central Train Station. Belfast City Airport is only 10 minutes away by car. The adjoining city centre bustles with major retailers, pubs, clubs, boutiques and cultural attractions. Those fortunate enough to dwell in The Residence will find themselves in a position to enjoy a way of life available to few others in Belfast. Living in The Residence means living within the city, with the world on your doorstop.
Quality Specification Includes:
• Horizontal veneered apartment entrance door
• Stylish satin chrome ironmongery
• Recessed down-lighters to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Custom designed high quality kitchen work surfaces
• Integrated electrical appliances including oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer / dryer
Bathrooms / Ensuites:
• Contemporary white sanitary ware, complemented with chrome finished fittings
• Fully tiled quadrant shower
• High quality floor and wall tiling
• Phoenix natural gas central heating
• Wiring infrastructure to accommodate Broadband capabilities and satellite television
• Wired for TV and telephone points
• Generous electrical sockets and lighting points
• Video intercom system to main entrance
• Communal areas finished to the highest standards throughout
• Double glazing throughout
• Communal landscaped courtyard facilities
• Lift serving all floors
Each apartment is being offered for rent furnished by an interior designer with all new furnishings to a superior standard.
Rates and associated property management costs are included in the rent.
All potential tenants will be required to complete a tenancy application form.
Enquiries & Viewings:
All enquiries and requests for viewings are to be directed to Simon Brien Rental Department Tel 028 90668888.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »