This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Please Note Photographs Are Of Show Apartment And Do Not Necessarily Reflect The Apartment Advertised
- Well Presented One Bedroom Apartment
- Located In The Prestigious Arc Development
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen With Fitted Appliances
- One Spacious Bedroom
- Contemporary Modern Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Finished To An Exceptional Standard Throughout
- One Private Allocated Parking Space Through Electronically Controlled Gates
- TV Tel Intercom Entry
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Belfast City Centre Within Easy Walking Distance
- Rent Starting At £725 Per Month
- Available For Occupation August 2018
Additional InformationTitanic Quarter is Europe's largest, most exciting mixed use waterfront development. Creating a new maritime quarter, consisting of 185 acres combining a variety of uses including residential, business, leisure & tourism and education to create a vibrant new community for the city. Lying only moments away from the hustle and bustle of Belfast City Centre, East Belfast & Holywood this property will not fail to impress.
Internally the apartments boast a large open plan modern fitted kitchen / living / dining area, one spacious double bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom.
The fully furnished apartment also features auto-intercom system, lift access, gas fired central heating and one private underground parking space accessed through electronically controlled gates. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
To arrange a viewing please contact our South Belfast office on 02890668888.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »