This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- The premises will benefit from excellent glazed frontage and internally will be finished to include plastered/ painted walls and ceilings with screed concrete floors ready to receive tenants fit-out and services brought to distribution points.
- The units are suitable for a variety of leisure uses, including restaurant or coffee shop.
- The c.70,000 sq ft development at Omni Park Dundonald provides free parking spaces for approximately 600 cars.
Omni Park, Dundonald with the adjacent ‘Ice Bowl’, ten pin bowling facilities, David Lloyd Leisure and Pirates Adventure Golf Centre is established as the premier leisure and entertainment attraction in Northern Ireland.
The scheme is located in Dundonald a high density suburb to the East of Belfast City Centre. Belfast City Centre is approximately 5 miles and access to the scheme is via the Old Dundonald Road which links into the City’s primary road network. There are approximately 739,000 people in the Belfast primary catchment area, and a core target market of 60,000 in Castlereagh Borough. Approximately 500,000 people visit the Dundonald Ice Bowl complex annually.The Omni Park scheme is anchored by an 11 screen Omniplex Cinema which includes a Maxx screen. Other tenants include Loco Pizza, Blue Chicago Grill, Wolfes Burgers, Funky Monkeys, Binky’s Kitchen and Sugar Rays.
Unit 1A 1270 Sq. Ft. (118 Sq. M) Agreed
Unit 1B 2245 Sq. Ft. (208 Sq. M) To Let
Unit 1C 2245 Sq. Ft. (208 Sq. M) To Let
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »