** NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS PURCHASING THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP **
PLEASE ASK AGENT FOR DETAILS
This select development of modern stylish homes cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout introduces a whole new dimension to this part of the Ards Peninsula.
Ballygalget is a small hamlet steeped in character and history, close to the shores of both Strangford Lough and the Irish Sea and a few miles from the bustling coastal towns of Portaferry and Cloughey.
Oilver’s close has been designed to mirror a location where convenience sits comfortably with this small hamlet seclusion, with the beautiful County Down coastline never too far away. This development provides a utopian ideal for those who enjoy the convenience of the towns with the appeal of living in this delightful closely knit townland.
With a choice of 3 superb house types, the well proportioned accommodation in each home is perfectly geared for the rigours of a modern family lifestyle. Externally, each home is notable for it style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the development and providing a classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
Oliver’s Close looks like a very special place to live.
- Quality custom fitted kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles.
- Range of appliances to include Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine.
- Contemporary White Sanitary Fittings with Chrome Taps to Bathroom, Cloakroom and (Ensuite where applicable).
- Chrome plated heated towel rail to Bathroom, Cloakroom and (Ensuite where applicable).
- Pressurised Domestic Hot Water System
- Shower Enclosure , Shower wall and Electric Shower to all ensuites.
- Ceramic tiled wall panels to wet areas around wash hand basins & baths.
- All walls and ceilings to be painted in modern neutral colours.
- Moulded MDF Architraves & Skirtings painted white finish.
- Oak Finish flush doors with quality chrome door handles.
- Oak handrail with softwood spindles finished in white gloss paintwork.
- Vinyl floor coverings to Kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and ensuites.
- Natural weaved carpets to lounge, hall, stairs landing and all bedrooms.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Quality electrical specification.
- K REND Render Finish with Charcoal brick base.
- White Upvc fascia and soffit.
- White Upvc Windows & Rear Door and Oak Finish Upvc Front Door.
- Brick pavior driveway to front line of house with beige pebbles.
- Turfed lawns to front and rear.
- Tall fencing between rear gardens.
- External lighting to front and rear doors.
- Outside water tap.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Skyline Real Estate||028 9140 4050||Enquire Now|
|Reeds Rains (Newtownards)||028 9181 4144||Enquire Now|
|Boland Reilly Homes Ltd||028 9127 0835||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near