Old Schoolhouse Mews, Ballinderry
3 new homes with 3-4 bedrooms For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Old Schoolhouse Mews is a new development of family homes situated on the Crumlin Road right at the heart of Ballinderry Village. It is a rural setting yet is highly accessible to several neighbouring towns such as Lisburn, Glenavy, Moira and Crumlin. Ballinderry is therefore ideal for those seeking to set up home in a quite rural location with a sense of community yet remain close to other towns and places of work.
Old Schoolhouse Mews is positioned on the site of the former local primary school at the heart of the village. It is an ideal site for family homes due to its secluded setting with mature boundaries and private aspect.
This intimate development will offer just four house types, each cleverly designed to provide optimum living space. The impressive specification means you can take pride in choosing a fine home where careful attention has been paid to every element of the design and construction. Externally the homes benefit from impressive facades whilst internally ample space meets all the needs of modern living. Natural light is maximised in all rooms making Old Schoolhouse Mews an excellent choice – even for the most discerning purchaser.
Ballinderry offers many positives for family living and is the ideal choice for those seeking a sleepy rural retreat with many country attractions in the area.
Lough Neagh is one of the popular visitor destinations in Northern Ireland and is close at hand. Take in this area of outstanding natural beauty at your leisure, go fishing or take advantage of the cycle trail along its shores.
If you enjoy walking, then the close by Portmore Lough is a great day out at any time of the year. During the summer the traditional hay meadows alongside the Lough attract a bewildering variety of butterflies, dragonflies and damselflies, while in the winter, greylag geese, whooper swans and thousands of ducks can be seen from the hide on the Lough edge.
The nearby Crumlin Glen is a favourite pastime of many locals and visitors to the area, while the views of the dense forest and river from the surrounding hills are nothing short of inspirational.
For a shopping trip, one can take the short journey by car to Moira where a variety of locally owned boutiques, art galleries, antique shops and coffee shops can be visited at your leisure. For an evening out Moira is brimming with casual dining destinations such as The Tannary, Pretty Marys and the Four Trees.
Education is obviously one of the most important considerations for any family when choosing a location for their new home. Within Ballinderry itself and within walking distance of Old Schoolhouse Mews, there is a modern and highly regarded Primary School. This makes Ballinderry Lower an ideal choice for families who can be safe in the knowledge that their childrens education is in safe hands.
- Mixture of red bricks or K-Rend maintenance free coloured render.
- Concrete roof tiles with PVC maintenance free fascias and soffits.
- PVC maintenance free double glazed windows and doors.
- Gardens sown in grass – front side and rear. Optional upgrade to paviors at purchasers cost.
- Driveways finished in bitmac- Optional upgrade to bitmac or paviors at purchasers cost.
- Hallway plastered walls painted one colour with ceramic tiled floor and painted moulded mdf skirtings and architraves, stairs and landings carpeted.
- Reception rooms painted plaster walls with painted moulded mdf skirtings and architraves, good quality laminate flooring in oak coloured laminate.
- Cloakrooms plastered walls painted one colour with ceramic tiled floor and painted moulded mdf skirtings and architraves, white wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and WC, chrome towel rail.
- Kitchen/utility space (as layout permits) good quality kitchen units with range of high and low cupboard space, island (layout permitting) with granite work tops grooved for draining, branded appliances – integrated as layouts permit, ceramic tiled splash back walls, plastered painted walls with painted moulded mdf skirtings and architraves and ceramic tiled floor. LED feature spot lighting.
- Bedrooms plastered walls painted one colour and painted moulded mdf skirtings and architraves, carpeted floor.
- Bathrooms walls tiled half height (full height in shower surrounds), white wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, white bath with chrome mixer taps and WC, chrome towel rail, ceramic tiled floor. LED feature spot lighting.
- Doors throughout are oak veneered flush leaves with brushed chrome ironmongery.
- Electrical sockets throughout are flush fitting brush chrome finish.
- Roof space to be lit.
- Outdoor tap (1 per dwelling) and outdoor socket (1 per dwelling) to be provided.
Ballinderry Lower is signposted from the A26 Moira to Glenavy Road. Enter Ballinderry Lower and turn right at the junction onto the Crumlin Road. The development is positioned on the left hand side at the centre of the village.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near