Set in mature grounds at the edge of Cookstown, this development of well appointed 3 bedroom semi detached houses, are suitable for first time buyers and families, brought to you by the renowned PK Murphy Developments Ltd. Oakview enjoys an ideal location on the fringe of Cookstown that benefits from urban conveniences in a rural setting.
First Release of Oakview Cookstown -
The first release of 7 units will be available to purchase ( Scarlet Oak & English Oak 1007sqFt) from 2pm Friday 4th August at Stanley Best Estate Agents office.
What do you require for a purchase?
- Holding deposit of £2000 cash or if cheque made payable to Stanley Best Estate Agents (this holding deposit does not constitute any part of a contract between vendors and purchasers and is refundable until a formal contract is signed).
- A copy of an Approval or Decision in principal from a lending institution.
- WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU CONTACT OUR OFFICE REGARDING YOUR FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS ASAP
If you require further information prior to the release date, please contact our office and arrange an appointment with one of our Agents
The exclusive development of houses is tastefully set in a site that is easily connected to the main transport routes throughout Mid Ulster. The quality of the finished houses is to the highest standard with no stone left unturned. Every house is a home to PK Murphy and attention to detail is paramount in the construction process with craftsmen that are proud of their job involved in every step.
PK Murphy has been building houses for over 20 years and bring an enviable reputation for quality and a generation of experience to Oakview
Clever use of practical well thought through Architecture helps make the flow throughout theses house more enjoyable and the careful use of space means there is a place for everything. As you would expect all houses are constructed to efficiently use energy to ensure your home is future proofed.
The beauty of turn – key
Throughout each home you’ll find:
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
• Choice of stove surround
• Mains supply smoke detectors
• Skirting and architraves
• Pre- finished internal doors with high quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points & wiring for future satellite point
In the kitchen, you’ll enjoy high quality finishes and all appliances:
• High quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
• Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
And a new level of convenience in bathrooms and en suites:
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome ttings
• Free standing bath
• Thermostatically controlled shower
• Recessed down lighters to ceiling
• Heated towel rail (In bathroom only)
• Shower pod to shower enclosure
Finished floors and tiling includes:
• Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen & dining areas, bathrooms,en-suites, downstairs hall & WC’s.
• Carpet to bedroom, stairs and landing
• Wooden floor to lounge
To ensure you can immediately begin to enjoy your home, we’ve thought of everything:
• Front Gardens landscaped
• Rear Garden levelled and seeded
• UPVC Black outside and white inside double glazed windows with lockable systems depending on house type
• Composite doors to front and rear
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fencing to side and rear
• External lighting to front and rear doors
• GRP Door Head & Pillasters (dependent on house type)
• Seamless guttering, UPVC fascia & Sofit
• Smooth Render
If this is your forever home, or you simply like the best in life, take the opportunity to specify some of your own touches and really make your home your own. Our Premium packages give you a choice of :
• Granite worktops
• Solid Kitchen Doors
• Chrome wall sockets & switches Price available upon request
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right