- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning 4 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows, Upvc Fascia & Guttering
- Immaculately Maintained both Internally & Externally
- Sumptious Woodwork and Hand Crafted Doors Throughout
- Spacious Landscaped site extending to Approximately 1.5 acres
- EPC Rating D68
- 'OAKUM LODGE' is located on the outskirts of the Village of Stranumcom and is nestled on a beautifully maintained site extending to approximately 1.5 acres. This Deceptively spacious 4 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Chalet Bungalow oozes charm and character from many of its unique features which include hand crafted doors, French Oak Beams, hand crafted kitchen to name but a few. The property has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout by its current owners and only upon internal viewing will any prospective buyer appreciate what this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprising
- Spacious Entrance hall
- With wood laminate flooring, points for wall lights, telephone point.
- Lounge 5.16m x 4.45m (16'11 x 14'7)
- With wooden flooring, TV & telephone point, points for wall lights, feature fireplace with wood beam mantle, multi fuel stove, slate tiled hearth.
- Study 3.12m x 2.59m (10'3 x 8'6)
- With wooden flooring and an extensive range of built in office furniture and storage, TV & telephone point.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 6.76m x 4.19m (22'2 x 13'9)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of bespoke hand crafted units with rustic brick surrounds, marble worktops & upstands, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for 'Rangemaster' cooker, extractor fan with tiled inset & rustic brick surround, wooden mantle, centre island with marble top, rustic brick surround, feature wooden beam archway, tiled floor, recessed lights, open archway to:
- Utility Room 2.59m x 2.06m (8'6 x 6'9)
- With a range of solid 'French' real wood eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, marble worktops & upstands, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls.
- Side Porch 6.53m x 1.19m (21'5 x 3'11)
- With stone flooring, part exposed brick work to walls, wood strip ceiling.
- Sun Room 5.79m x 3.99m (19'0 x 13'1)
- With tiled floor, raised seating area, pine strip ceiling with feature 'French Oak' wooden beams & balustrade, featured hand crafted wooden window shutters, exposed rustic brick walls & French doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1 5.13m x 3.78m (16'10 x 12'5)
- (To include en-suite)
With wooden flooring, TV point, built in bedroom furniture, en-suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 2 / Dining Room 4.47m x 4.34m (14'8 x 14'3)
- (To widest points)
With wooden flooring, TV point, feature wood beam ceiling.
- With suite comprising wood panelled bath with feature wood beam arch, tiled splash back, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lights, airing cupboard.
- First Floor
- With hotpress and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 5.18m x 4.52m (17'0 x 14'10)
- (To include dressing room( 8'2 x 3'10) & bathroom)
With built in bedroom furniture & bathroom suite comprising wood panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment, tiled splash back, wash hand basin with marble top and storage, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 4
- With wood laminate flooring, storage cupboards, storage into eaves, access to roof space and door leading to:
- Attic Room 1 4.34m x 2.77m (14'3 x 9'1)
- With wood laminate flooring, wood strip walls & ceiling and door to:
- Attic Room 2 2.79m x 1.93m (9'2 x 6'4)
- With wood laminate flooring, wood strip walls & ceiling.
- The beautifully constructed stone wall and pillars with wrought iron gates lead to a sweeping asphalt driveway with turning bay and spacious parking area.
The private & mature gardens to the front, side and rear in generous lawns have a plentyful array of plants, trees and shrubs and are all bordered by hedging and fencing. To the side is a raised gravelled flowerbed with feature stone wall. The rear benefits from a spacious paved patio area with awnings and a paved pathway leading to a raised seating area.
Detached Double Garage: 25'1 x 17'10 with 1 remote roller door & 1 manual roller door, strip lighting, power points, access to roof space via slingsby style ladder, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »