- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- • Circa 58 Acres In Total
- • Circa 30 Acres Beautiful Indigenous Woodland
- • Circa 28 Acres Grazing Land
- • Range Of Traditional Farm buildings Thereon
- • Naturally Bounded On One Side By Sillees River
- • Silles River Renowned For Coarse Fishing
- • Potential For Glamping Throughout Woodland Or Camping Site (Subject To Planning Approval)
- • Well Laned Throughout The Farm
- • Situated On Both Sides Of Public Road
Circa 58 Acres Of Mixed Use Land With Road Frontage In Convenient Location Just Off Main A4 Sligo Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »