- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Oakfield Park is perfect for those seeking the best of both worlds
An idyllic location for those seeking life in beautiful surroundings, Oakfield Park is ideally situated for shoreline walks, parks, and local shopping.
For the more energetic there are local parks with walking routes to enjoy the picturesque scenery. There are also a range of local coffee shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants within walking distance when it’s time to meet up with friends or family.
Located on the edge of Belfast Lough, Loughshore Park enjoys stunning panoramic views from Belfast to Bangor along the coastal path and serves as the first stop along the world renowned Causeway Coastal Route.
With plenty of green open space and play parks, it is a popular spot for walkers, cyclists, and couples. Local golf clubs at Greenisland, Bentra (Whitehead) and Carrickfergus cater for new members and with clubhouse facilities they offer another local dining option.
Excellent bus and train services from Jordanstown to Belfast City are just a two minute walk away and allow you to make the most of the superb array of shopping, leisure, and entertainment options without the stress of driving and parking.
Oakfield Park offers all the benefits of apartment living and more in a highly sought after area. Whether you are downsizing from a larger property or simply enjoy the reduced upkeep & maintenance this is the perfect development for you.
Surrounded by trees and open spaces, you are never far from award winning parks, coastal walks, play areas, and local amenities. Stroll along the Loughshore coastal path for brunch with family and friends or take an extended walk along the coastal path for the more energetic.
Cyclists can take advantage of the safe and attractive cycle route running from Jordanstown to Belfast.
This traffic free path provides beautiful scenery along the lough plus great views of Cave Hill and the distant County Down coast.
The bustling high street of Whiteabbey village offers an abundance of local shops and amenities while nearby Greenisland and Carrickfergus offer a wider range of restaurants, shopping and services.
- Stair and Lift access to upper floors
- Private garden area to ground floor apartments
- Secure entrance with intercom system
- Dedicated parking space
- Visitor parking
- Tiled entrance hall
- Carpet to upper floors
- Fully decorated communal area
- Beautifully designed homes by Kevin Cartin
- 10 Year structural warranty cover
- Double glazed high performance lockable uPVC windows
- High Performance front door with 5 point locking
- Mains gas central heating system with energy efficient boiler
- High Thermal Insulation & energy efficiency rating
- Electric focal fire
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted through out
- Smoke, Heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens with upstands to match worktop and glass splash back
- Integrated appliances including built in oven with choice of gas or electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher fridge freezer and washer dryer
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC’s
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower bath with full shower and shower screen
- All ensuites have thermostatic dual drench showers
- Heated chrome towel rail in main bathroom
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen / dining, entrance hall, store, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and or above bath
- Feature tiling to wash hand basins in main bathroom
- Splash back tiling to hand basins
- Carpet and underlay to lounge and bedrooms
- Lotus Homes reserve the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher standard. Lease Hold ground rent to be included with Management Co
Schools near The Apartments at Oakfield ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site Apt 1 Oakfield Hall||Sale agreed||806 sq. feet|
|Site Apt 2 Oakfield Hall||£183,500||798 sq. feet|
|Site Apt 3 Oakfield Hall||£179,950||785 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »