This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well established Shopping Centre in densely populated suburb of Belfast
- 350,000 people within 15 minute drive time
- Scheme Anchored by Tesco Extra
- The Range constructing new 40,000 sqft store adjacent to Tesco Extra
- Burger King, Card Factory and Medicare already trading
Additional InformationGlengormley is a densely populated suburb approximately 6 miles north east of Belfast City Centre, with a resident population of approximately 75,000 people.
Northcott Shopping Centre occupies a prime site close to the Sandyknowes junction of the M2 motorway and the A8(M), providing easy access to both north and south of the province. It has a catchment of over 350,000 people within 15 minute drive time.
The Centre is anchored by an 88,000 sqft Tesco Extra, with a small mall occupied by Burger King, Card Factory, Medicare and Tesco Cafe. The Range are constructing a 40,000 sqft store adjoining the centre, and the new mall units will complete the development.
The Centre has an approximate footfall of 3,000,000 people per annum, an average of 58,000 per week. This will increase significantly upon completion of the development. The scheme benefits from 772 free car park spaces.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »