North Of, 22 Dernaroy Road, Killeavy, Newry BT35 8SP
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Site of c. 0.44 acres located at the junction of the Dernaroy Road and the Barrawally Road
- Planning consent for a detached dwelling (since expired)
- Asking price £40,000 exclusive
Additional InformationThe site extends to c. 0.44 acres and is generally flat in topography and rectangular in shape. The site was most recently used as a scrap yard.
The site has previous planning for a detached dwelling under planning reference P/2006/2038/RM.
The site benefited from the following planning approval:
40m North of No. 22 Dernaroy Road, Killeavy, Newry
Erection of a dwelling
Approved 5th October 2007
Copies of the planning are available on request from the agent
Asking price £40,000 exclusive.
The subject lands are located c. 8 miles South of Newry close to the border with the Republic of Ireland. The site is located at the junction of the Dernaroy Road and the Barrawally Road.
The subject is in a rural location. The surrounding area is predominantly agricultural lands, farms and residential dwellings.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »