No 9 Shannon Weir,
The Quay, Athlone, N37XE00
4 Bed Townhouse
Contact the Agent
REA Hynes (Athlone)
Last listed at €275,000
- Stunning views over the River Shannon and the weir wall
- Town centre location
- Matured residential area
- Ample parking facilities
- Private gated development
- Excellent condition throughout
- Spans over three floors with Balconies off all floors overlooking the River Shannon.
- Extra large accommodation
- Vacant Possession
- Service charge approx €1,000 p.a.
- Ideal investment opportunity.
- Excellent selection of cafes, restaurants and bars within a short stroll
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Electric Heating
- Shannon Weir is a matured residential area located in the heart of Athloen town.
- Facing onto the River Shannon there are many nearby amenities such as Athlone Castle, Seans Bar which is reported to be the oldest bar in Europe, the Luan Gallery along with the Viking Cruise of the Shannon.
Number 9 offers extra large accommodation throughout. It spans over three floors. It is bright and spacious and benefits from three balconies with a stunning backdrop.
Viewings through REA Hynes 09064 73838
Accommodation comprises of
Entrance Hall 5' x 12' with Utility area off same.
Lounge Room/Dining Room: 19' x 16 with large sun terrace off same 10' x 8'
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 10' x 12'
Bedroom 1: 10' x 13 with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2: 10' x 9' with built in wardrobes
Master Bedroom: 12' x 12' with walk in wardrobe 5' x 4' & Ensuite 5' x 5' off same. Large balcony overlooking the River Shannon 10' x 8'
Bathroom: 8' x 5'
Bedroom 4: 11' x 14 with balcony off same 6' x 7'
OutsideStunning Views of the Weir Wall and River Shannon from the Three Balconies on this property. Quiet town centre location with ample parking facilities.
Facing directly onto the River Shannon with stunning views over same.
Situated within close proximity to Athlone Castle.
Excellent selection of cafes, restaurants and bars within a short stroll
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.