This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- LUXURY FITTED SEPARATE BATHROOM AND TOILET WITH WALK-IN SHOWER
- 4 BEDROOMS (TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS)
- BALCONY AREA OFF LOUNGE WITH SUPERB VIEWS OVER EAST STRAND BEACH AND SEA
- SEPARATE ROOF GARDEN
- OIL-FIRED HEATING
- HEAT RECOVERY / VENTILATION SYSTEM
- CAR PARKING SPACE WITHIN LOWER GROUND FLOOR GARAGE
A fabulous 4 bedroom apartment suite, extending to approx., 1900sqft, with breathtaking views over the North Antrim Coastline and East Strand Beach
- A truly magnificent top floor apartment suite extending to approx., 1900sqft with additional roof garden extending to approx., 400sqft., offering truly magnificent 360' views over East Strand Beach and Skerrie Islands.
- Practically 30 yards from the famous East Strand Beach, this fabulous apartment suite lends itself to the gateway of world famous tourist attractions to include the North Antrim Coastline, the White Rocks, Royal Portrush Golf Club (host to the open Champonship 2019), and is within convenient walking distance to Portrush Harbour and restaurant amenities.
- Consisting of four excellent bedrooms (two bedrooms with en-suites), a magnificent open plan lounge, dining room and luxury kitchen, enjoying breath taking views over East Strand Beach.
- A Car Parking space is available within the lower ground floor garage with lift facilities to all floors.
- This luxurious apartment suite has been very professionally designed and offers elegant and contemporary design at its very best, which will impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
Please note 1900sqft is inclusive of 200sqf approx balcony area, roof garden enjoyed by both Apt No's 7 & 8 Sandy Bay
EntranceHall: Spacious in size with ceramic tiled 'driftwood ' effect wood plank floor, built-in cloakroom/storage cupboard, spacious built-in hotpress/linen cupboard, recessed spotlighting, burglar alarm panel.
Open plan Lounge/dining room/kitchen; (33'6"*23'9" widest point) with fabulous views over East Strand Beach and North Antrim Coastline, sliding patio doors and separate concertino sliding doors leading onto glass screened balcony/patio; ceramic tiled 'driftwood effect' wood planked floor, superb buil-in kitchen with feature breakfast bar, built-in Neff oven, built-in wine cooler, built-in fridge and freezer, built-in Neff dishwasher, built-in Belfast sink with 'Quooker' tap, built-in waste bin, built-in Neff ceramic hob, built-in overhead extractor fan, built-in 'marble effect' worktop and breakfast bar, mounted TV point within recessed area on wall;
Utility Room /boiler room; (10' * 5'6") built-in sink unit with stainless steel bowl and mixer taps,, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, Grant oil-fired boiler, 'Vent Axia' heat recovery/ventilation unit,;
Main Bathroom and toilet (13'6"*8'6" widest point) enclosed pannelled bath with mixer taps, built-in vanitory unit, spacious walk-in shower with glass screen, wall mounted WC, excellent natural light from roof window, tiled walls and recessed spotlighting, heated towel rail;
Bedroom 1 (17'9"*15'3" widest point) with en-suite shower room, walk-in shower, built-in vanitory unit, wall mounted WC, recessed spotlighting;
Bedroom 2 (17'9"*10' widest point) en-suite shower room, walk-in corner shower cubicle, built-in vanitory unit, wall mounted WC, recessed spotlighting, heated towel rail;
Bedroom 3 (10'3"*10') recessed area suitable for wardrobe, excellent natural light from roof window, side window with excellent views over beach, TV point on wall, recessed lighting;
Bedroom 4 (10'9"*9'6") recessed area suitable for buitl-in wardrobe, TVpoint on wall;
(NB: All room measurements taken to the widest point)
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »