- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, new build semi-detached villas c. 2400 sq ft
- Four first floor bedrooms, two with ensuites
- Bedroom (5)/games room with spacious ensuite on top floor
- Living room with wood-burner
- Separate family/dining room
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Casual sitting and dining areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Landscaped gardens with south-facing rear patios
- Off-street, driveway parking to front
- High degree of energy efficiency
- Natural gas central heating with high-pressure water system
- Double glazed throughout
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationNewly constructed to an exacting, energy efficient standard, these substantial semi-detached homes would be ideal for a range of purchasers including families wishing to avail of some of the province's leading schools.
Deceptively spacious throughout, natural light floods in to the well-planned accommodation through large windows.
No less than three of the five, well-proportioned bedrooms feature ensuites.
The open plan kitchen is large enough to incorporate sitting and casual dining areas making it an ideal focal point for modern living, together with two further reception rooms.
Close to Stormont Estate and Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, these two stunning homes are ready for occupation now. We would strongly recommend early inspection so as not to miss out.
- Composite front door with leaded glass inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Herringbone ceramic tiled floor. Feature curved wall.
- Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, Herringbone ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.88m (13' 9" x 12' 9")
(Widening to 4.55 m) Double doors to hallway.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.84m x 3.86m (15' 11" x 12' 8")
(At widest points). Cast-iron wood burner with slate hearth and brick recess.
- 6.35m x 3.66m (20' 10" x 12' 0")
(with L-shape widening to 7.75m) Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and underhung stainless steel sink unit. Peninsula unit with further storage cupboards and four ring induction hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and stainless steel, fan-assisted oven. French doors to patio and garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan sitting and dining areas. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor, Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Back door to side and gardens.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 4.22m (15' 0" x 13' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Twin sink unit with storage underneath, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.82m x 3.31m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
(At widest points). Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls, wash hand basin with splashback, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.06m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.8m x 3.11m (12' 6" x 10' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with splash tiling. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with splashback. Separate corner shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail. Hotpress with high-pressure water tank.
- Walk-in storage cupboard/luggage room.
- BEDROOM (5)/GAMES ROOM:
- 5.54m x 5.26m (18' 2" x 17' 3")
(at widest points). Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 2-3 vehicles. Flowerbeds to side and front with variety of plants and shrubs. Pavior pathways with gates to side leading to:
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Lawn sown in grass seed. South facing patio/sitting areas. Outside light and tap.
Heading down Castlehill Road from Upper Newtownards Road (before Stormont) turn right near the bottom before junction with Massey Avenue into Castlehill Manor. Properties are on the left hand side on corner of Castle Karia Manor.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »