- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Opportunity To Rent An Exceptional Apartment In The Upper Newtownards Road Area In East Belfast
- Selection Of Spacious One, & Two Bedroom Apartments Available
- Stylish Apartments Fully Furnished With Bespoke Designer Furniture Specific To Each Apartment
- Car Space For Each Apartment As Well As Visitor Parking
- Secure Bike Store
- Individual Architectural And Design Features And High Quality Floor Finishes
- Luxury Kitchens With Full Range Of Integrated Appliances Including, Electric Oven And Hob, Fridge Freezer, Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher And Microwave
- Contemporary Bathrooms With White Suite (Two Bedroom Apartments With Master Ensuite, Premium Fittings And A Pressurised Water System
- Wired For Satellite TV & Virgin Media
- Video Intercom System To Front Door (Except Own Door Apartments)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Impressive Communal Areas
- Lift And Stair Access To Upper Level Apartments
- Superbly Located Just Off Upper Newtownards Road, East Belfast, Conveniently Situated Beside Various Local Amenities And Public Transport Links
Summerhill Avenue is a very popular and convenient location situated off Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast, and offers excellent convenience to Ballyhackamore (only a 20 minute walk away) and Dundonald Village, with its varied range of local shops, cafes, restaurants, social and recreational amenities, with the Ulster Hospital, and public transport links to Belfast and Newtownards all close at hand.
ABOUT THE APARTMENTS
This exclusive, recently completed apartment development at Summerhill Avenue in East Belfast is a truly unique scheme that has been finished to an exceptional standard. The development comprises of only16, one, and two bedroom apartments. Each apartment has been designed to create spacious well-planned accommodation with outstanding attention to detail.
The contemporary style of this exceptional apartment development is more akin to a 5* Hotel. Features include an impressive entrance lobby. Luxury carpet and tiled lobbies, feature lighting and landscape garden / exterior areas.
The theme of the development is carried through to each individual apartment with varying styles of kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms and ensuites.
Each apartment has been designed individually and comes fully furnished with bespoke luxury furniture.
All apartments benefit from surface level designated car parking, bike storage, and bin storage.
This is an excellent opportunity to rent a luxury apartment in one of Belfast's most popular residential locations.
Summerhill Avenue is an exceptional development comprising of one, and two bedroom apartments ranging from £675 to £795 per calendar month.
The minimum lease term is 12 months, with a double deposit and guarantor required upon completion of a successful application.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment only by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »