- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- KEY FEATURES
- Exceptional Bespoke Newly Built Detached Family Home Of circa 3,100 Sq Ft On Approx. 0.5 Acre Site
- PC Sums Of £30,000 to Finish The Property To The Purchaser's Own Taste
- A Superb Generous Semi Rural Situation With Fabulous Countryside Views Whilst Offering That All Important Convenience To Belfast and Lisburn
- Reception Hall
- Generous Bright Drawing / Living Room
- Spacious Kitchen Open Plan To Dining/Living Areas
- Additional Downstairs Dining or Playroom
- Utility Room And Separate WC Off Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Two With Ensuite Facilities and Main Bedroom With Dressing Room
- Good Sized Family Bathroom
- Very High Standard Of Finish And Specification With An Array Of Outstanding Features
- Solid Floors To Ground And First Floor With Underfloor Heating Downstairs, (Upstairs Optional)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Choice of internal doors - oak veneered or painted Antique Cream
- Brushed chrome door furniture
- Deep skirting boards and architraves painted in Antique Cream
- Zoned interior security alarm system linked to internal and external bell
- Superb Site With Gardens Top Soiled and Sown and Overall Open Aspect Onto Surrounding Countryside And Fabulous Views
- Concrete Pillars And Remote Control Gates To Extensive Parking And Turning Areas To Front
- Detached Double Garage With Twin Automatic Doors
- Idyllic Rural Setting Yet Belfast, Lisburn And Many Parts Of The Province Are Very Accessible
- The House Is In The Catchment Area For Good Schools
- Immaculate Family Home With Early Consideration Essential To Appreciate All It Has To Offer
- MDF with oak base rail, hand rail, and newels
- Soft wood painted cream/white spindles design to be chosen
- HEATING / INSULATION / PLUMBING
- Pressurised hot water storage system, mains water to provide drinking water
- Multi-zoned under-floor heating to ground floor with digital thermostatic controls. Upstairs optional
- ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING SPECIFICATION
- Matching switches and sockets throughout
- Combination of traditional lighting and down lighters
- Terrestrial & Satellite TV distribution
- Automatic Smoke Detectors
- Comprehensive range of Electrical, Television, and Telephone points, Broadband Connection
- Zoned interior security alarm system linked to internal and external bells
- BT and TV Points installed
- Mains operated smoke detectors on each floor.
- Sensor lights externally.
- EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- Outside water tap at garage and tap at rear of property
- Remote electronically operated garage doors
- Spacious gravel driveway with spacious parking
- Patio area finished in slabs
- Gardens levelled and sewed
- Sewerage treatment plant
- Also supplied at the end of Construction - Building Control Approval and NHBC 10 year warranty
- FLEXIBILITY & PREFERENCE
- You would of course have the option to alter any of the specifications to suit your own personal needs depending what stage the build is at, allowing you the freedom to design your own "Dream Home"
Additional InformationThe property is a soon to be constructed detached residence of approx. 3,100 sq ft at Lisnode, near Drumbo. This property is being constructed to a very high standard with well proportioned, accommodation throughout. The property will host many fine features offering spacious rooms to cater for modern day family living requirements.
Internally, the accommodation will consist of four double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms. There is a spacious open plan kitchen open plan to dining/living area with a separate dining / play room off it. There is a further living room / drawing room, downstairs WC, utility room and double garage.
Externally, the property is set on approx. 0.5 acres of an enclosed site with electric gates and entrance pillars leading to fantastic views towards the mountains of Mourne!
Rarely does a house of this size come onto the market of this quality, with these views and giving the purchaser £30,000 of PC sums to finish their dream home.
As this home is for sale "off plan" it will leave a magnificent chance for the purchaser to stamp their taste on this truly fabulous home - giving them all the opportunity to work with the builder to build them a home bespoke to their tastes.
To be constructed with a solid concrete floor and block-work partitions throughout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »