- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- New Build Detached Family Home of Circa 2650ft2
- Private Site extending to approx. 0.4 acres
- Magnificent Uninterrupted Views Over Open Countryside
- Lounge, Living/Dining Room and Sunroom
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms, all with Ensuite Facilities & Master Suite with Dressing Room
- Sweeping Driveway and Detached Garage
- PC Sum of £25,000
- Convenient to Belfast, Lisburn and Surrounding Areas
- Superb Rural Location
Additional InformationAs this home is for sale "off plan" it will leave a magnificent chance for the purchaser to stamp their taste on this truly fabulous home - giving them all the opportunity to work with the builder to build them a home bespoke to their tastes.
- Gardens levelled and sowed.
- Ranch Style fence to front.
- Kerbing to driveway 6x4 half splayed. Area to be agreed.
- Gates powder coated black with large box gate posts.
- Gates electric with two remotes.
- 60 ml SMA drive front and side.
- Flagged paths 900 mm wide in graphite non-slip Acheson & Glover.
- Sewerage treatment plant.
- Low energy sensor light to front peak of garage.
- Low energy sensor light to front peak of house.
- Wired for lights both sides of front door (fittings to be supplied).
- Wired for lights both sides of patio doors (fittings to be supplied).
- Over back door low energy fitting on photo cell.
- Double garage
- Side UPVC Door with matching window.
- Two black elite roller doors with remotes.
- Cold water tap at garage.
- Inside Garage
? 6 x fixed ceiling roses
? 3 x double sockets
- All walls painted cream and ceilings white.
- Skirting and architraves and stop MDF 5"/4"/2" respectfully.
- Hockey stick MDF to all doors.
- Window Sill Boards thick MDF.
- Doors 4 panel solid to be painted.
- Door lever handles (samples will be given)
- All en-suite doors lockable.
- All other doors latch.
- Low energy white down lighters to upstairs landing, three en-suites, dressing room and towel store, downstairs entrance hall, kitchen area and utility room.
- All other areas centre flex bulb holder.
- Alarm fitted key pad front and rear, 4 sensors on ground floor.
- Selection of double sockets.
- Sensor lights to en-suites, walk-in robe, towel store, WC downstairs and Comms. area.
- Kitchen and utility room selection of double sockets and spurs for appliances.
- Cat 6 to TV points and Comms. area.
- 5 Amp ring to lounge and garden room.
- Digital stat to each room downstairs.
- Upstairs stat in main bedroom.
- Roof space - two fixed ceiling roses for bulbs, one double socket for aerials or boosters etc.
- Mechanical ventilation to all required areas - Input on landing ceiling.
- MDF with oak base rail, hand rail, and newels.
- Soft wood painted white spindles design to be chosen.
- Pressurised Water System with 220 lt hot water tank.
- Boiler Grant Vortex sized for house in Utility Room.
- 1200 lt bunded oil tank.
- Also supplied 3 heated standard towel rails.
- UPVC 90 mill, fully insulated double glazed, colour and style to be chosen.
Also supplied at the end of Construction - Building Control Approval
and NHBC 10 year warranty
**Please Note: Images shown are of a similar property which was also built by the vendor **
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »