- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2,036 sq ft plus detached double garage
- Potential for first floor conversion
- Outstanding vistas
- Convenient to A1 Dual Carriageway
- PVC Windows and Entrance Doors
- High Electrical Specification Throughout
- Wood Burning Stove to Lounge
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Fencing to Boundaries
- Outside Cold Water Tap
- Outside Lighting
- Detached Double Width Garage
New Build Detached Residence at School Road, Dromore
This highly desirable new build residence has been smartly designed to provide a layout which maximises modern living space and also harnesses the pleasant rural location with spectacular vistas to both front and rear. The property is located approximately 3 miles south west of Dromore and the A1 Dual Carriageway. The dwelling house is situated on a commanding site of circa 0.68 acres and enjoys a mature shrub and tree border. The property has a floor area of circa 2,036 sq ft plus a detached double width garage. Accommodation is exceptionally well configured by the architects and comprises 4 bedrooms (including master with en-suite and dressing) and 3 reception rooms. There is also the potential to convert and create a 1st floor to provide additional accommodation if desired. Construction is currently well underway with completion targeted for the third quarter of 2019. A generous PC sum package of £15,000 is included in the price to allow for bespoke finishes to kitchen and bathrooms. For full details please contact our Banbridge or Lisburn office.
Directions from Dromore: Leaving the town on Meeting Street, continue on Pound Hill becoming the Diamond Road, carry on for 1.6 miles and turn left on to the Oakhill Road and continue for 0.7 miles. Turn right on to School Road and the property is situated approximately 100m along on the left hand side.
(CGI for illustrative purposes only).
- Lounge 13' 11'' x 15' 3'' (4.25m x 4.65m)
- Kitchen/Diner 20' 4'' x 21' 0'' (6.2m x 6.4m)
- Sunroom 12' 0'' x 14' 1'' (3.65m x 4.3m)
- Utility Room 7' 1'' x 10' 0'' (2.15m x 3.05m)
- W.C 6' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.05m x 0.9m)
- Master bedroom 15' 7'' x 12' 10'' (4.75m x 3.9m)
- En-suite 7' 10'' x 5' 9'' (2.4m x 1.75m)
- Dressing Room 5' 11'' x 7' 10'' (1.8m x 2.4m)
- Bedroom 2 15' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.65m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 3 12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
- Bathroom 10' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.05m x 3m)
- Garage 20' 0'' x 20' 0'' (6.1m x 6.1m)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »