- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning detached new build of c.4000 sq.ft. on a mature 0.5 acre site
- Generous PC sum of £50,000 to finish the house to your taste
- Entrance vestibule with built-in storage
- Impressive hall with cloaks, wood panelled walls and a bifurcated staircase
- Five spacious reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen open plan to a family room and sun room
- Utility / boot room with access to a pantry and a WC
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Further four bedrooms - two with access to a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Oil fired central heating with under floor heating downstairs (upstairs optional)
- Double glazed sashe throughout with uPVC frames
- Gardens top soiled and sown with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Secure electric gates with security alarm installed to the property
- Spacious gravel driveway with an abundance of parking
- Double garage with an upstairs games room and twin doors
- Superb location with an excellent range of local amenities within a short drive
- Ten year ICW structural warranty
Additional InformationHave It Hall!
This stunning architecturally designed family home will quite simply take your breath away! Set on the Hillhall Road between Lisburn & Belfast this property promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the whole family and one you will never want to leave! Every detail has been taken into consideration from the very beginning of the design process. The house will be constructed to the highest of standards by WTS Contracts Ltd, renowned for producing high quality family homes. With a total square footage of approximately 4000 sq. ft. there will be plenty of room for the entire family to live, enjoy and relax in this luxury bespoke home
Downstairs will entail an entrance vestibule with built-in storage, an impressive hallway with a feature bifurcated staircase, a lounge with a bay window and a stove, a garden room with an Inglenook fireplace, an office or play room, a family room open plan to a stunning kitchen, a sun room that is ideal for dining, a utility / boot room, a pantry and a WC. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further four bedrooms - two of which have access to a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite and a spacious family bathroom.
The property will sit on a mature site of circa 0.5 acres. There will be a double garage with twin doors and a games room above. The lane is to be finished in gravel with plenty of parking available.
A full specification list has been provided below to further highlight the level and standard of finish of this fine home. You would of course have the option to alter any of the specifications to suit your own personal needs depending what stage the build is at, allowing you the freedom to design your own “Dream Home."
See detailed floor plans for room layout.
- Entrance Porch
- Hall 3.96m x 6.40m (13' x 21')
- Lounge 4.57m x 5.18m (15' x 17')
- Garden Room 5.79m x 4.88m (19' x 16')
- Play Room / Office 3.66m x 4.57m (12' x 15')
- Dining / Sun Room 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')
- Family Room 4.57m x 5.18m (15' x 17')
- Open To:
- Kitchen 7.32m x 5.79m (24' x 19')
- Utility / Boot Room
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.27m x 5.18m (14' x 17')
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')
- Bedroom 3 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10')
- Jack & Jill En-suite
- Bedroom 4 3.96m x 4.57m (13' x 15')
- Bedroom 5 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12')
- Bathroom 3.96m x 2.44m (13' x 8')
- Double Garage 7.01m x 7.01m (23' x 23')
- Games Room 7.01m x 3.66m (23' x 12')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
- Detailed Specification List
To be constructed with a solid concrete floor and block-work partitions throughout.
Roof - pitched - non profiled slate - grey
Flat Roof - Trocal - Goosewing grey with aluminium roof lantern
Eaves & Barge Boards - uPVC
Rainwater Goods - Black seamless aluminium
Walls - K Rend
Windows - Sliding sashe - uPVC with reconstituted stone cills & lintols
Heating and Insulation
Pressurised hot water storage system, mains water to provide drinking water to all cold-water taps.
Multi-zoned under-floor heating to ground floor with digital thermostatic controls.
Energy saving features including insulation boards fitted below the level of the ground floor slab, ground floor and first floor screed; full filled cavity and high-density roof insulation.
Oil fired condensing boiler.
Period style front and rear doors with ornate glazed side panels.
Internal traditional wet plastered walls.
Feature painted bifurcated staircase with oak handrails.
Panelled internal doors oak veneered or solid painted Antique Cream.
Brushed chrome door furniture.
Period style deep skirting boards and architraves painted in Antique Cream.
Ceilings in a smooth finish with raised ceiling heights to ground floor.
Hallway - wood panelled walls and cornice
Electrical and Lighting Specification
Matching switches and sockets throughout
Combination of traditional lighting and down lighters
Terrestrial & Satellite TV distribution
Automatic Smoke Detectors
Comprehensive range of Electrical, Television, and Telephone points, Broadband Connection.
5 amp wiring for table lighting in living areas.
Zoned interior security alarm system linked to internal and external bells.
BT Points installed in kitchen, hall, master bedroom and landing.
TV Points installed in kitchen, living areas and all bedrooms.
Mains operated smoke detectors on each floor.
The property will be pre-wired using CAT 6 cabling for computer, WIFI etc.
Wired for CCTV security monitoring. Extensive electric spurs in kitchen and utility room to accommodate electrical appliances.
Outside water tap at garage and tap at rear of property.
Remote electronically operated garage doors.
Driveway finished with pebbles..
Patio area finished in slabs with cobbled detailing.
PC Sums Total - £50,000
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »