- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Hallway with Tulip wood balustrade staircase painted white.
- Cloakroom with white lfwc and vanity whb.
- Lounge includes Marble fireplace with double aspect.
- Bespoke Johanna Montgomery designed and fitted Kitchen.
- Sun room with multi fuel stove and panoramic view towards Sperrin Mountains.
- Utility room, with matching design from Kitchen, plumbed for washing machine.
- Gallery style landing with Cathedral window.
- Master Bedroom with Wet room style En-suite and Dressing room.
- Bedroom 2 with Wet room style En-suite.
- Bedroom 3, double room.
- Bedroom 4, double room.
- Bathroom includes contemporary white suite with double shower cubicle.
- Anthracite ‘Future proof’ triple glazed windows to house and garage.
- Black uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering.
- Oil fired central heating with Heat Recovery system.
- K-Rend external finish with Spanish slate roof.
- Solid oak panelled internal doors throughout.
- 10 year NHBC warranty.
- High electrical specification with external lighting, spotlights and double sockets.
- Generous provision of TV points.
- High level of insulation, well exceeding accepted levels.
- Wired for alarm.
- Internal painting throughout.
- Positioned on elevated site overlooking surrounding countryside towards Sperrin mountains.
- Pillared entrance with private tarmac driveway and extensive parking areas.
- Detached Double Sized Garage with electric roller door and loft space.
- Laid in lawn to front and rear, with brick pavia to rear.
- Superbly located between Ballymena and Broughshane.
- Close to the Glens of Antrim and gateway to The Causeway Coast.
- A short drive from Donnelly’s Convenience Store on Cushendall Road.
- Within easy reach of main commuter roads to Belfast.
- No forwarding chain and close to completion.
Coming very close to completion, we are pleased to bring to the market this contemporary detached dwelling (c.2300sqft) and detached double garage, with a superior level of turnkey finish throughout. Attractively positioned on an elevated plot with private access from the Knockan Road, the site covers some 0.9 acre, with excellent views over the surrounding countryside. Conveniently located off the main Cushendall Road only 6 miles from Ballymena town centre, the award winning village of Broughshane is found via the other end of the Knockan Road, and offers easy access to main commuter links via the A26 slip roads. A stunning family home in an unrivalled semi-rural location, prospective purchasers can walk into a turnkey home, with low running costs, 10 years peace of mind with the NHBC warranty, high efficiency oil heating with heat recovery system, full ground works completed, and an exacting level of finish throughout to include a bespoke Johanna Montgomery designed and fitted Kitchen with appliances and contemporary white sanitary ware. Please contact our office full details.
Hallway :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Two feature anthracite radiators. Tulip wood balustrade staircase, painted white with oak trim. Spotlights.
Cloakroom 1.98m x 1.88m (6’6” x 6’2”) :- Includes white lfwc and vanity whb with chrome accessories. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Lounge 6.68m x 3.73m (21’11” x 12’3”) :- Includes marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Double aspect to front and rear.
Kitchen/Dining 6.20m x 4.39m (20’4” x 14’5”) :- Designed and fitted by Johanna Montgomery, to include a range of eye and low level bespoke units in ‘Dove Grey’ with glass displays and sideways sliding integrated storage. One and a quarter bowl sink units, with worktop and ceramic glass up-stands. Space for ‘Range’ style cooker. American style fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Island breakfast bar with quartz worktop, with feature trio of overhanging lamps. Porcelain tiled flooring. Spotlights. Pocket sliding double glass doors with oak surround to Sun room.
Sun room 4.44m x 3.78m (14’7” x 12’5”) :- Wooden flooring. Multi fuel stove unit. Stunning front aspect.
Utility room 3.25m x 2.13m (10’8” x 7’0”) :- Include matching design from Kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic glass up-stands. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Gallery Style Landing :- Cathedral style window on staircase with aspect to rear. Spotlights. Fitted loft ladder.
Master Suite 4.20m x 3.73m (13’9” x 12’3”)
En-suite 2.18m x 1.88m (7’2” x 6’2”) :- Includes white lfwc and vanity whb with splash back. Fully tiled double shower cubicle giving Wet room effect. Chrome heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled flooring with up-stands. Spotlights. Velux window.
Dressing room 2.18m x 1.73m (7’2” x 5’8”) :- Fully shelved.
Bedroom 2 4.57m x 3.78m (15’0” x 12’5”) :- Cathedral style window with stunning aspect to front.
En-suite 2.54m x 1.93m (8’4” x 6’4”) :- Includes white lfwc and vanity whb with splash back. Fully tiled double shower cubicle giving Wet room effect. Chrome heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled flooring with up-stands. Spotlights. Velux window.
Bedroom 3 4.14m x 3.30m (13’7” x 10’10”)
Bedroom 4 3.56m x 3.07m (11’8” x 10’1”)
Bathroom 3.76m x 2.18m (12’4” x 7’2”) :- Includes contemporary white suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb and almost free standing bath with wall attachment. Floor to ceiling splash back to whb. Fully tiled double quadrant shower cubicle, with three rain head chrome attachments. Chrome heated towel rail. Bespoke patterned floor tiles.
Detached Double Sized Garage 6.50m x 5.99m (21’4” x 19’8”) :- Electric roller door. Fully painted walls floor and ceiling. Built with attic trusses allowing for first floor conversion (subject to approvals)
Front :- Access through pillared entrance via private, kerbed tarmac driveway. Laid in lawn. Enclosed with ranch fencing.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles.
Rear :- Laid in brick pavia. Raised lawn area.
• 2300 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - TBC
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »