- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Currently Under Construction
- Detached Home
- Four Generous Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
- Contact: Leanne Glover (Banbridge)
- Images Show Recently Completed Similar Home
A property which is currently under construction giving the purchaser an opportunity to personalise the finished product by choosing an element of the finishes including kitchens, floor coverings and paint colours. The images on the listing are of the property next door which is similar in style and constructed by the same builder. The idyllic rural location of this fantastic property is on the Station Road, Ballyward which is only a short drive to Castlewellan, Rathfriland or Banbridge with easy access to the A1 Dual Carriageway to Belfast or Dublin. This 2500 sq ft property comprises four double bedrooms, master ensuite, family bathroom, two reception rooms, open plan kitchen/ dining area, utility room, ground floor shower room and a detached garage. The builder has a reputation for finishing properties to the high standards and this was one will definitely not disappoint. Call Leanne on 028406 22226 now to avoid disappointment.BUILDERS SPECIFICATION - Slated roof finish.
- Yellow Brick chimneys built to incorporate railway heritage site opposite.
- Yellow Brick arched surrounds at front entrance
- Plastered rendered finish on outside walls of dwelling (Rubbed up finish).
- Black UPVC soffits & facia boards.
- Black UPVC moulded guttering & down-pipes.
- All cavity walls (150mm) insulated with High Performance Beaded Insulation to achieve
maximum efficiency performance.
- Black UPVC double glazed windows.
- High Specification Ultra-Tech composite external doors on front entrance door, utility back
entrance door & double patio doors.
- Spray painted internal walls & ceilings.
- High Performance liquid screed on ground floor of dwelling to enhance quick reaction times
on underfloor heating system.
- Top soil spread, levelled & seeded around Dwelling.
- Parameter fencing along wall of back garden.
- Concrete kerbs from entrance pillars around dwelling parameter including pathways.
- Blue quarry blinding from brick pillars at single driveway, around parameter of dwelling &
OUTSIDE - Galvanised steel railings to split driveways.
- Copper beach hedging planted around parameter kerb line of front garden.
- Tress planted along parameter fencing to adjacent field.
- Fencing c/w gate at gable side of house to close off back garden area.
- Fencing c/w gate between garage & back of house to close off back garden area.
- Downlights installed at brick entrance pillars.
PC SUMS - Kitchen & utility room £7,500.00
- Sanitary ware including downstairs WC, upstairs main bathroom & ensuite. £2,500.00
- Potbelly stove & fireplace. £2,500.00
- Wooden flooring & tiled finishes. £3,500.00
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »