- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 'Nephin' Is A Superbly Appointed Detached Family Residence In South Belfast's Most Sought After Residential Addresses
- Attractive Entrance Porch Leading To Spacious Oak Panelled Reception Hall
- Inner Hall With Cloakroom, Boot Room And Utility Room
- Drawing Room Leading To Sun Room And To Open Plan Kitchen And Dining
- Separate Living Room (Currently Used As Office)
- Four Spacious Bedrooms On First Floor (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Family Bathrooms On First Floor And Second Floors
- 2 Further Second Floor Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Majority Hardwood Double Glazed Window Frames
- Detached Garage And Generous Parking With Dual Entrance
- Magnificent South Facing Private Site Laid In Carefully Manicured Lawns, Trees And Shrubs
- Surrounded By A Wealth Of Local Amenities, Facilities And Local Transport Links To The City Centre And Easy Access To Belfast's Leading Primary And Secondary Schools, Convenient To Royal And City Hospitals And Queens University
Additional InformationMalone Park is undoubtedly one of Belfast's most desirable residential addresses, with an impressive pillared entrance from the Malone Road, tree lined Avenue and pedestrian entrance to the Lisburn Road and Balmoral Avenue. While this mature setting enjoys considerable privacy and seclusion, the location could not be more convenient for access to the City Centre, Lisburn Road, main arterial transport routes, leading schools and academic institutions, shops, parks, golf clubs and shopping facilities.
'Nephin' is a most attractive detached home designed by William Fennell in 1901 occupying a magnificent south facing mature site laid in lawns, mature trees and shrub beds offering a profusion of colour in all seasons. There is a dual entrance leading to a generous parking and turning area to the front of the property with Detached Garage
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation complimented by many fine architectural features synonymous with a house built in this era, including corniced ceilings, period fireplaces oak panelling and oak strip flooring. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, spacious oak panelled reception hall, and Inner hall with cloakroom, boot room, and utility room. There are 3 separate formal receptions room to include Sun Room off the Drawing room, living room/office and open plan kitchen and dining room leading to garden. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms to include Master with Ensuite Shower Room and Good sized Family Bathroom, in additional there are 2 further bedrooms and a Bathroom on the Second Floor
Externally the property is positioned on an exceptional extremely private mature south facing site laid in well-manicured lawns with generous parking and dual entrance to the front leading to Detached Garage.
All in all, a magnificent period residence occupying a superb mature site. Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- OPENED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Steps to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled flooring. Oak panelling. Inner door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak panelled walls. Oak strip flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.22m x 4.95m (30' 3" x 16' 3")
Corniced ceiling. Oak strip floor. Carved oak fireplace with cast iron inset, open fire and tiled hearth. Picture rail. Double doors to:
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.89m (19' 0" x 12' 9")
Door to patio area. Tiled floor. Spotlights and under floor heating.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.92m x 5.79m (26' 0" x 19' 0")
Full range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. 2 oven gas fired Aga. 4 ring gas hob. Tiled inset. Island unit. Partially tiled walls. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Bi-folding door to patio area. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM / STUDY:
- 7.06m x 3.81m (23' 2" x 12' 6")
Fitted shelves with desk and drawers.
- BOOT ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.44m (11' 7" x 8' 0")
Cupboard with gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window. Storage cupboard. Door to front garden.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Leaded glass window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.49m (12' 2" x 8' 2")
Range of low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Oak panelled staircase to:
- Feature leaded glass window. Walk-in linen cupboard.
- 3.78m x 3.18m (12' 5" x 10' 5")
Roll top free standing bath. PVC panelled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.96m (15' 5" x 13' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Stairs to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled shower cubicle with overhead shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator. Leaded glass window. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 4.57m (16' 5" x 15' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.68m (14' 7" x 12' 1")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- Access space into eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.03m x 3.4m (16' 6" x 11' 2")
Access space into eaves.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.25m x 3.71m (10' 8" x 12' 2")
Access space into eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Eaves storage. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front, dual tarmac driveway accessed via two electric gates. Front garden in lawn surrounded by trees and shrubs. Extensive private south facing rear garden in lawns surrounded by flower beds, trees and shrubs. Raised paved stone patio area and flower beds.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 4.8m (17' 6" x 15' 9")
Light and power. Wooden sliding door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.