Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
Kingston Berkeley are delighted to release Phase 2 of Neill`s Avenue to the open market. Phase two comprises a range of six semi-detached and one detached property. The properties range from three to four bedrooms and are offered in turn-key state to a high level of finish.
Situated in the hamlet of Loughgilly just 2 miles from Markethill and centrally located between Newry and Armagh providing access to all main commuter routes, local schools and amenities these properties will appeal to wide spectrum of purchasers.
Kingston Berkeley offer flexible viewings by appointment over 7 days, for further information or to arrange a viewing Call 0330 330 9439 - Selling Agent Sean Rafferty (Direct Dial: 07795366379)
Co-Ownership Purchases Welcome!
- Fitted Modern Kitchen Units with Oven & Hob, Washing Machine & Fridge/ Freezer.
- White Sanitary Ware To WC, Bathroom & En-suite (house type dependant).
- Fitted Fireplace.
- Internal Walls, Ceilings & Woodwork Painted/ Varnished Throughout.
- Laminate wood flooring to Lounge
- Carpet to Stairs, Landing and Bedrooms
- Tiling package to Kitchen, Bathroom, WC and En-suite (House type dependant)
- High General Electrical Specification.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- White PVC Double Glazing.
- Black Rain Water Goods.
- White PVC Front & Back Doors.
- Gardens Levelled & Top-soiled.
- Stoned Driveways.
- Paved Patio & Paths.
- Outside Lighting.
- Outside Water Tap
- Screen Boundary Fencing To Rear.
Mortgages: Should you be thinking of securing a mortgage for this property feel free to contact our independent financial advisor 028 92 109 412 MHM Mortgages are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Valuations: Thinking of selling your property? Call and arrange a FREE No Obligation property valuation Today on 0330 330 9439 (local rates apply).
Note: These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right