- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
• 1,320 Sq Ft
• 3 Bedrooms
• Downstairs WC
• Master Bedroom With En-Suite
• Full Turnkey Specification
• NHBC Warranty
Situated just off the Comber Road, Millmount Village boasts a large collection of detached and semi-detached homes, all designed and finished to a turnkey specification.
Characterised by open and modern interiors with a driveway and garden, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these new homes lend themselves to easy maintenance and practical family living.
With excellent public transport and cycle links into Belfast City Centre, and within close proximity to George Best City Airport, Millmount Village is ideally located for those making the daily commute.
These homes would be perfect for young professionals or growing families who want the full package – a tight-knit community feel, with an abundance of amenities and outdoor spaces just minutes from your front door.
All on your Doorstep
Tucked away in one of the most sought-after residential areas of East Belfast, Millmount Village is a great place to call home.
Not only are Comber Road and Dundonald Village home to a variety of cafés, restaurants, convenience stores, independently-run shops, schools, and recreational facilities, the much-loved bohemian area of Ballyhackamore has become a must-see, with its lively art scene and award-winning eateries.
Owners of a home in Millmount Village are also at the gateway to some of the most breath-taking scenery and green spaces the country has to offer. Take the opportunity to enjoy a tranquil cycle along the treasured Comber Greenway, meander through the picturesque grounds of Stormont Estate, or admire the incredible views over Strangford Lough from Scrabo Tower.
Something Very Special
It goes without saying that Millmount Village offers homeowners something truly special, both inside and out.
From the lush fairways of Shandon and Belvoir Golf Clubs to the renowned Titanic Belfast and CS Lewis Square, you'd be hard pushed to find a location better than this one. What's more, Streamvale Open Farm, Dundonald Ice Bowl and East Point Entertainment Village are family favourites for keeping the kids amused.
Design and Architecture
Millmount Village has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland.
Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is reflected in every project, no less so than in Millmount Village.
Why choose a Lagan Home?
Lagan Homes have been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (*window locks – excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year Buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Millmount Village
from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Millmount Village represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- A comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
- TV/Data connections to lounge, kitchen/dining and all bedrooms
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at an external location and distributed via a central hub located in the store leaving your TV cabling for your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- Additional cable left in roofspace for connection of digital TV aerial by your TV installer
- Hardwired using Cat 6 cable to all TV points - Cat 6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data/ satellite/HDMI, and due to the variety of systems/ options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner's own installer according to their own requirements
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Energy-efficient LED downlighting to the kitchen, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, handles, worktop colours with co-ordinating upstand and splashback to the hob
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer - If there is a utility room, washer/dryer will be freestanding
BATHROOM, ENSUITE (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower/bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tiled
- Splashback tile to the bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing carpeted
- Hall, kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Tiled floor to sunroom where applicable
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveways
- Coloured prefinished insulated composite front door
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to the front door
- Outside tap
- Gas fired central heating - energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the builder's nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year build mark warranty
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road ( A20 ) in the direction of Newtownards, pass Knock Golf Club on your left hand side, turn right onto the Comber Road ( A20 ), travel approximately 1 mile and Millmount Village is located on the left hand side after Millmount Road.
Schools near Millmount VillageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 344b Millmount Village||Sale agreed||1,320 sq. feet|
|Site 344c Millmount Village||Sale agreed||1,320 sq. feet|
|Site 345a Millmount Village||Sale agreed||1,320 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9065 5555 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9059 5555 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9026 1080 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »