NEW HOMES IN AN EXCLUSIVE AND TRANQUIL SETTING. UNIQUELY DESIGNED ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES
LOCATED IN THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF ARDBOE, MULLANAHOE ROAD COMBINES THE LUXURY OF COUNTRY LIVING WITH EASY ACCESS TO BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE. AND THE CONVENIENCE FOR ACCESS TO ALL MAIN TOWNS INCLUDING COOKSTOWN, DUNGANNON AND COALISLAND.
Alskea Contracts have an unwavering commitment to providing homes of exceptional quality. Recognised for their meticulous attention to detail and use of local craftsmen, they have successfully established themselves in providing quality homes that will stand the test of time for prospective purchasers.
Alskea Contracts combine innovative design with the use of carefully selected construction materials to ensure that their homes enhance their locations. They try to put the customer first and endeavour to work along with them to ensure that they get the home that they desire.
Alskea Contracts Ltd have been trading for over 10 years and have undertaken various housing schemes in that time. Details of previous housing developments can be viewed on their web page.
A PERFECT LOCATION
Ardboe (from Irish Ard Bó, meaning 'height of the cows') is a small village and civil parish in the north east of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is near the western shore of Lough Neagh and lies within the Cookstown District Council area. It is also the name of the local civil parish, which is spelt as Arboe, which also incorporates Moortown. Ardboe Development Association, which developed a small business park, and Ardboe Community Group are based in the village..
Mullanahoe Road comprises a beautiful blend of 4 bedroom 'A -Rated' traditionally built homes finished to an exceptional standard of specification offering a tranquil retreat from the clamour of modern life. Model design, generous scope & superior specification. The development, set back from the Mullinahoe Road giving a sense of privacy and security, will comprise of 8 No. 4 bedroom semi-detached 2 storey homes. The houses will be traditional in style with front & rear gardens with the added benefit of off street parking. The houses will be generous in size with well-proportioned rooms and functional layout. The design of these remarkable new houses will be spectacular, with exceptional finishes throughout. Each home will be designed to provide high end accommodation with custom fitted kitchens and a number of energy saving features comprising of innovative energy efficient boiler and excellent standard of wall, floor & roof insulation that will vastly improve the efficiency of these homes significantly reducing the running costs.
- Internal walls, ceiling & woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of light fittings with LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom & en-suite
- Painted moulded 4 panel period doors, glazed panel doors to main hall & utility room
- Moulded skirting boards & architraves.
- Comprehensive range of data outlets, power sockets & telephone points
- Oil fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors -
- Fully installed intruder alarm
Kitchen & Utility Room:
- High quality units with choice of doors, worktops & handles
- Optional island (at extra cost)
- Contemporary chrome mono block tap
- Integrated appliances, including integrated Neff oven & Ceramic Hob, Integrated Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer.
- Utility Room plumbed for washer/dryer
- Integrated extractor hood
- Worktop upstand
- Choice of Tiled splashback (wall) at Oven
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WC:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Free standing bath
- Thermostatic bar showers with slimline shower tray with sliding door in Ensuite & Bathroom
- Choice of feature tiled panel to wash hand basin in bathroom.
- Heated chrome towel rails
- LED illuminated mirrors with sensor operated, demister pad and shaver socket in bathroom and ensuite.
Carpets, Tiling & Flooring:
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of floor tiling to hallway, kitchen/dining areas – choice of tiles
- Choice of high quality timber laminate with 3mm underlay
- Choice of high quality carpet to stairs and bedrooms.
- Period style uPVC White windows
- Tarmac driveway with entrance pillars
- External tap at rear
- External double socket at rear - External lighting to rear patio & gable
- Vertical board fence to rear gardens
- Grey dash render to walls with feature quoins
- Lawn areas seeded
- Bevelled edge grey concrete flags to pathways & rear patio area
- NHBC 10 year warranty
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right