- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance Hall - The front entrance door opens to the hall, with ceramic tiled flooring, the staircase leading up to the first floor landing and doors to the lounge, kitchen, dining room and sitting room. The ground floor rooms have underfloor heating.
- Lounge - Offering generous space for furniture with two double glazed windows, oak flooring and a feature fireplace with a detailed surround.
- Breakfast Kitchen - Fitted with a range of wall and base pine units with complimenting worktops and tiled flooring. Inset stainless steel sink basin with a drainer and mixer tap, and space for appliances and for a table and chairs for breakfast dining.
- Dining Room - Ample space for a dining table and chairs and additional furniture, with a double glazed window and oak flooring.
- Sitting Room - Additional reception room with wood flooring and double doors to the garden.
- Bedroom Six - Double size room with a double glazed window, wood flooring, a door to the en-suite and double doors to the front external.
- Utility Room - Fitted with units and worktops to match the kitchen, with tiled flooring and a sink basin and both space and plumbing for appliances.
- First Floor Landing - With a double glazed window, carpeted flooring and doors to the remaining bedrooms and the bathroom.
- Bedroom One - Double size room with a double glazed window, wood flooring and a door to the en-suite.
- Bedroom Two - Double size room with a double glazed window, wood flooring and a door to the en-suite.
- Bedroom Three - Double size room with a double glazed window, wood flooring and a door to the en-suite shared with bedroom four.
- Bedroom Four - Double size room with a double glazed window, wood flooring and a door to the en-suite shared with bedroom three.
- Bedroom Five - Double size room with a double glazed window and wood flooring.
- Bathroom - Comprising a WC, a wash hand basin, a bidet, a panelled bath with a shower attachment, and a separate shower enclosure. Double glazed window and tiled flooring.
- Roof Space - Access made via a slingby ladder, with storage space and shelving.
- The property has a gravelled driveway to the front with ample space for off-road parking.
- Generous laid to lawn gardens featuring a range of mature shrubs, flowers and trees, with a spacious decked terrace with lighting for outdoor seating and dining.
- Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this Six Bedroom Detached House – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
*Guide Price £350,000 - £365,000*
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
*Guide Price £350,000 - £365,000*
Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
Six Double Bedrooms with En-Suites
Three Reception Rooms
Breakfast Kitchen Separate Utility Room
Five Piece Bathroom Suite
Extensive Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
Laid to Lawn Gardens with Large Decked Terrace
Hardwood Double Glazed Windows Ground Floor Underfloor Heating
Three-Phase Electricity System, Oil Fired Heating New Boiler
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »