- Additional Information
Exclusive New Development of 6 Luxury Apartments at 47/49 Mountsandel Road, Coleraine.
These luxury 3 bedroom apartments are located in the highly sought after area of Mountsandel, which is a short distance from Coleraine Town Centre. The internal accommodation, which is spacious and well proportioned, offers various configurations which can be adapted to suit a variety of purchasers. The scheme which comprises 2 self-contained blocks will be finished to a high specification turnkey finish.
- Bespoke kitchen with a choice of finishes by nominated supplier.
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bathroom & Ensuite:
- White sanitary ware with chrome fittings (nominated supplier).
- Chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully tiled shower enclosures, part wall tiling to bathroom and splash backs to ensuite wash hand basins.
- Splash back mirror at wash hand basins.
- Painted internal walls and ceilings.
- Linca painted doors and feature glazed doors to living room.
- Painted architraves and skirtings.
- Quality ironmongery.
- Tiled floor to hallway, kitchen, utility, bathroom and ensuite.
- Lounge and bedrooms carpeted.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Video camera security entry system (4 block only).
- Wired for security alarm.
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up.
- Under floor heating.
- High efficiency gas boiler with thermostat controlled zones.
Communal & External Finishes:
- Security access system with video to main entrance doors in 4 block.
- High specification flooring and décor to entrance lobbies in 4 block.
- Feature intelligent lighting to entrance lobby and staircases in 4 block.
- Allocated car parking.
- Allocated self-contained storage units for each apartment.
- Landscaped communal gardens to front and rear.
- Dwarf facing brick base wall with feature railings to front of development.
Management Company - A management company will be set up for the benefit of all residents in the development. Maintenance of buildings and common areas now falls to the residents of new developments and it is important that the standard of the scheme is retained from the outset and protected for the best day to day enjoyment of all occupants. Information on projected management fees can be obtained from Agents.