- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Site c. 3.70
- 5 Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Mature Trees Surround the Property
- Excellent Location
DescriptionThis immaculate 5 bedroom two story detached house is nestled in the scenic countryside between Creggs village and Ballygar town. This property was built in 1932 and has many features reflecting this. It is approximately 20 minutes from Roscommon town, 45 minutes from Galway city and 1 hour 45 minutes from Dublin.
One of the many features of this property, it has lots of space inside and outside, sitting on C 3.7 acres.
No expense has been spared in making this a spectacular home as the decor is to a superior standard internally. The front entrance porch gives access to a bright and welcoming living room with feature cut stone fire place leading into the dining room, kitchen and lounge/library with the utility room and family bathroom just off the kitchen. On the first floor there are 5 double bedrooms including one en-suite, large landing/reading area.
The property is heated by oil to fire central heating.
Externally there is an enclosed well maintained garden with large yard ideal for parking, with outbuilding/garage or studio to the side and a timber shed,there are greyhound/stables on the ample land to the rear of the property.
Overall this is really a fabulous family home in a wonderful location and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled, Wooden mud-room
- Living Room
- 4.44m x 4.26m (14'7" x 14')
- Solid Timber Flooring, open fire place, Stone cut fireplace, Double doors leading into the kitchen
- Sitting Room
- 4.44m x 2.91m (14'7" x 9'7")
- Solid timber flooring, Large fitted bookcase installed lights, Open Fireplace
- 6.98m x 4.67m (22'11" x 15'4")
- Large fitted kitchen, black and white tiles, Backslpash woth double gas cooker, marble counter top, Double glazed door onto the patio area.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.44m x 2.94m (14'7" x 9'8")
- Solid timber flooring
- Utility Room
- 3.55m x 2.08m (11'8" x 6'10")
- Large utility room, tiled with a backsplash, full fitted units.
- 3.55m x 2.40m (11'8" x 7'10")
- bathtub, shower, fully tiled, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1
- 4.51m x 2.93m (14'10" x 9'7")
- Original timber flooring, Bright and spacious
- Bedroom 3
- 4.60m x 3.04m (15'1" x 10')
- Original Timber flooring, large double sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.51m x 2.94m (14'10" x 9'8")
- Timber flooring, Large double bed
- Bedroom 4
- 3.72m x 3.34m (12'2" x 10'11")
- Original Timber Flooring, one wallpapered wall
- Master Bedroom
- 3.72m x 3.48m (12'2" x 11'5")
- Original timber flooring, large double bedroom with en-suite.
- 3.55m x 2.40m (11'8" x 7'10")
- Shower and bathtub
Leaving creggs take the L2316 road for Ballygar and proceed for approximately 3.5km, turning right for Mount Mary proceed for a further 1.5km. At the junction take a right and the property is the 2nd house to the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »