The Close at Mount Eagles
Located towards the rural edge of the highly successful Mount Eagles Development, The Close offers a small cul de sac setting comprising of just 24 homes designed to maximise the rural views which many of the homes will enjoy. A great mix of well proportioned properties ensures appeal for first time buyers and home movers alike.
The development boasts great amenities including shops and a community centre in Mount Eagles Square, play areas for children, and regular bus services to Belfast.
Many of the properties enjoy a superb turnkey specification while our larger house types are available with PC Sums enabling buyers to become even more involved in personalising their new home.
All new homes at Mount Eagles benefit from
• Traditional construction with an attractive mix of brick and render external finishes
• NHBC 10 year warranty
• Mains Gas zoned central heating with thermostatic controls
• Modern high efficiency gas combi boiler
• PVC double glazed windows
• Suitable for Co-Ownership Purchase, subject to terms and conditions
• Tarmac driveway and paths
• Front and Rear gardens levelled and sown in grass
• A landscape management service for common areas. A charge of approximately £98 per annum is made to each property.
The superb turnkey specification includes,
• Excellent fitted kitchen with a choice of doors and worktops
• Integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan.
• Integrated Fridge / Freezer
• Integrated Washer / Dryer
• Integrated Dishwasher
• Choice of tiles for floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen, ground floor WC, bathroom and ensuite where applicable
• Choice of tiles for splashback tiling above kitchen worktop, wash basins and bath.
• White panelled internal doors.
• Walls and ceilings painted white (choice of 4 Crown Colours / one colour throughout)
• Bevelled skirting, square newel posts and spindles, painted white gloss or clear varnish
• High quality white sanitaryware
• Generous electrical specification
• Carpet flooring from selected range to untiled floors (Lounge flooring not included)
Further details, Mortgage advice and on site viewing can be arranged by contacting the joint agents
FALLOON ESTATE AGENTS 028 9266 3396
McGRANAGHAN ESTATE AGENTS 028 9030 9030
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Falloon Estate Agents||028 9266 3396||Enquire Now|
|McGranaghan Estate Agents.com||028 9030 9030||Enquire Now|
|Toland House (Mount Eagles)||028 9061 4060||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right