This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An exceptional detached property constructed in year 2000 on 25 acres (with additional 77 ½ acres adjacent lands available)
- Impressive and spacious hall with built-in cloak space
- Beautiful family room with a multi-fuel stove and 22mm solid oak wood flooring
- Lounge (unfinished but with gas fitted for fireplace) providing additional living space
- Stunning sun room with a ptich pine ceiling, mid-sussex brick tiles and double doors to the rear
- Dining room with a 22mm solid oak floor, door to kitchen and patio doors to rear
- Bespoke waxed rustic solid oak kitchen with an oil fired 'Aga' a Belfast sink and feature walls built in "Old Yorke Clamp and Old Yorke Russet" hand made facing brick.
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs study, office with fitted units and access to letterbox
- Two downstairs WC's – both with white two piece suites
- Stunning gallery landing with a feature windows and wonderful views
- Master bedroom benefiting from a walk-in dressing room and an en-suite shower room
- A further four well-proportioned bedrooms all with fitted vanity units
- Luxury bathroom fully tiled benefiting from a separate "Jacuzzi" bath and shower
- Large floored roofspace offering an abundance of storage
- Integral garage with light, power and electric double doors.
- Sweeping driveway leading to a spacious parking area
- Mature surrounding gardens providing great outdoor space
Additional InformationThis exceptional detached property constructed in 2000 offers an abundance of living space, superb outdoor space and a convenient location making it an ideal choice for an established family. The property is finished to an exacting standard to include solid oak doors, 7 inch skirting and architraves, a 'Beam' vacuum system and under floor heating. The accommodation lends itself perfectly to entertaining large numbers of friends and family, be it with a festive party indoors or a summer barbeque on the east facing patio. All in all this is a home with a whole host of benefits and is sure to tick plenty of boxes! Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall benefiting from cloak space, a family room with a multi-fuel stove and a 22mm solid oak wood floor, a lounge (unfinished but with gas fitted for fire-place), a stunning sun room with a vaulted pitch pine ceiling, a dining room, a study, a utility room, two separate WC's and a fabulous bespoke kitchen with an "Aga" stove and open plan dining space. Upstairs comprises of a magnificent gallery landing, a master bedroom that benefits from a dressing room and a modern en-suite shower room, a further four well-proportioned bedrooms all with built in vanity units and a luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate "Jacuzzi" bath and shower. The roof space is floored to provide an abundance of storage space. There is a large integral double garage with light & power as well as benefiting from a roof space which is floored . Externally the property is approached by a driveway that leads to a spacious parking area. The property has surrounding gardens that are complimented by mature plants, trees and shrubs. A further benefit of this wonderful property is the water heating system. There is an oil fired aga, an immersion heater and heating boiler which means there is also available hot water. The property is located only five minutes from the village of Poyntzpass, and 10 minutes from Loughbrickland offering easy access to Belfast / Dublin A1.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.7m x 4.57m (25' 3" x 15' 0")
Tiled flooring solid oak front door, solid white oak staircase, telephone point, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and cloakroom understairs railed & shelved with underfloor heating controls & imersion heater.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.18m x 1.142m (3' 10" x 3' 9")
Tiled flooring with white two piece suite and 1/2 timber wall panelling.
- 5.46m x 4.57m (17' 11" x 15' 0")
Unfinished with concrete flooring, open fire with gas fittings installed, ceiling coving, two ceiling lights, dimmer switch and double doors to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.578m x 5.974m (15' 0" x 19' 7")
22mm solid oak flooring, ceiling coving & ceiling spot lights, pvc patio doors, tv point, dimmer switch and door to kitchen
- 5.46m x 7.95m (17' 11" x 26' 1")
Natural stone flooring, "waxed rustic" solid oak kitchen units with granite work-top and granite splash backs, oil fired aga (with electric module), marble tiles over aga, separate food preparation sink, feature walls built in"old yorke clamp" and "old yorke rustic" hand made facing brick, decorative ceiling wood beams, recessed lighting, island with granite work-top, "belfast"sink, "neff" integrated dishwasher, " de dietrich" integrated fridge, tv point and double doors to sunroom.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.086m x 3.618m (10' 2" x 11' 10")
Slate flooring, solid oak door to rear, walls built in "old yorke clamp & old yorke russet" hand made facing brick, and decorative pitch pine ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.46m x 3.66m (8' 1" x 12' 0")
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink, plumbed for dishwasher and space for dryer and tiled over work-tops.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 0.969m x 2.445m (3' 2" x 8' 0")
Tiled flooring, partial wall tiling with white 2 piece suite.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.956m x 7.348m (26' 1" x 24' 1")
Resin coated concrete flooring, pvc door to courtyard, electric double doors, light & power, access to roofspace via pull down ladder, "Beam" vacumm system, storage with boiler (installed in 2013) and underfloor heating controls for rear of property.
- 3.591m x 3.671m (11' 9" x 12' 1")
Carpet flooring, telephone point, fitted units with desk & shelving and access to letterbox.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.4m x 4.55m (17' 9" x 14' 11")
Marble flooring, Tv point, recessed lighting, pitch pine ceiling, double doors to rear and walls built in "mid-sussex" brick tiles.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.56m x 4.58m (14' 12" x 15' 0")
22mm oak solid flooring, Tv point, ceiling coving, fireplace with "old yorke clamp" hand made facing brick surround, mulit-fuel stove with electric fire inset and door to sunroom.
- 4.55m x 8.89m (14' 11" x 29' 2")
Carpet on landing, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, stairs to roofspace for storage, walk in hot-press with under-floor heating controls for upstairs.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.6m (15' 1" x 15' 1")
Front view aspect with carpet flooring, walk in dressing room shelved & railed, Tv and telephone point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.5m x 1.9m (8' 2" x 6' 3")
Fully tiled with white three piece suite including a double power shower off the mains and built in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.5m (15' 1" x 11' 6")
Front view aspect with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and desk, vanity unit with mirror, tv and telephone point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.5m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
Side view aspect with laminate flooring, corner vanity unit with mirror.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.6m x 3.5m (15' 1" x 11' 6")
Rear view aspect with laminate flooring, built in slide-robes, tv & telephone point, built in vanity unit with mirror and built in desk.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.6m x 3.5m (15' 1" x 11' 6")
Side view aspect with laminate flooring, built in vanity unit, built in slide-robes, desk, tv and telephone point.
- 3.m x 3.25m (9' 10" x 10' 8")
Fully tiled with white three piece suite including "jacuzzi" whirlpool bath, double power shower cubicle off the mains and mirror over sink.
- Stairs to roofspace, floored with sky box controls and aerials to all bedrooms.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views