- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury specification contemporary kitchen
- BATHROOM & ENSUITE:
- Branded contemporary white sanitary ware
- Drench shower head and retractable hand held shower
- Modern pedestal WC in bathroom and ensuite
- Anti-steam illuminated mirror
- Chrome Heated Towel Radiators
- Fully Tiled shower enclosure and bath
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION:
- Ultra fast fibre Optic broadband directly to the property
- CAT 6 wiring to living area and bedrooms
- Energy efficient MVHR heat circulation and distribution system
- Energy efficient downlighters throughout
- Comprehensive range of chrome slimline electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points to living areas and bedrooms
- Satellite TV points
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
- Contemporary Chrome Ironmongery
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves to entrance hall, lounge, bedrooms and living / dining areas
- Included and fitted for viewing in property
- High output radiators
- High efficiency gas boilers
- Remote smart phone application heating controls
- PVC double glazed windows
- Pedestrian doors to terraces providing a full opening
- EXTERNAL FINISHES:
- High quality external lighting
- Private terrace
- 10 year builders warranty
- Additonal storage in attic
- Seperate external bin store
Additional InformationNewly constructed modern and contemporary townhouse with an array of extras. This property comprises 2 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/ lounge area opening onto a large private outdoor terrace. With an abundance of features and fabulous town centre location, this property is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of clients. The selling agent strongly recommends early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs storage.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE:
- 8.245m x 5.2m (27' 1" x 17' 1")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 3.05m (14' 5" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.m (10' 2" x 3' 3")
with w.c., wash hand basin and shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
- 3.1m x 2.35m (10' 2" x 7' 9")
With w.c., wash hand basin, bath and seperate shower.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance, external maintenance of buildings and any communal areas. Details of the annual service charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is to be assessed.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take the third exit at the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street. Proceed past the Church of Ireland church and No. 30 will be situated on your left just after Springfield Gardens and before Enfield Street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »