- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Residence
- Circa 4,500 sqft
- 7 Bedrooms, 4 with En Suite Shower Rooms
- 3 Reception Rooms, Plus Study and Games Room
- Family Size Kitchen
- Car Port, Double Garage & Store Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating with Dual Boiler System
- 1 Acre Mature Gardens
Additional InformationSituated on the outskirts of Carryduff, and less than 7 miles from Belfast, this magnificent detached residence offers excellent family accommodation with such high specification seldom found in modern homes.
Built by the well known local builder, Chambers Homes, in 2002, this superbly appointed home combines style and quality with meticulous attention to detail and the latest building techinques. The use of natural materials, including solid oak doors and banisters, is complimented with French Oak solid wooden floors while the tasteful Villeroy and Bosch sanitary ware is enhanced with bespoke units in the bathrooms.
The family size kitchen features a range of "Miele" and "NEF" white goods including a very practical double oven and microwave, as well as integrated fridge and freezer. There is a dual boiler heating system to allow for summer and winter style heating and a very useful Beam vacuum system. The accommodation includes 6 bedrooms plus guest room, 4 en-suite shower rooms, 3 reception rooms plus study, a double detached garage and a car port.
The landscaped gardens extend to some 1 acre and the property is approached via remote controlled electronic gates.
This unique home offers privacy, convenience and spacious accommodation, which is rich in detail and quality.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelanosa Ceramic Tiled Floor
- CLOAKROOM 1:
- Villeroy Bosch Suite with Vanity Unit and Low Flush WC
- CLOAKROOM 2 / STUDY:
- French Oak Solid Wooden Floor and Built in Furniture including Desk and Cabinet
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.58m x 4.57m (21' 7" x 14' 12")
Feature Limestone Fireplace, French Oak Solid Wooden Floor, Double Glazed Patio Doors to Rear Patio and Garden
- LIVING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.06m (16' 1" x 13' 4")
Solid Beechwood Floor, Black Granite Fireplace with Beechwood Surround
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.52m (21' 6" x 14' 10")
Porcelanosa Ceramic Tiled Floor, Double Glazed Patio Doors to Rear Patio and Garden, Spotlighting
- 9.75m x 4.5m (31' 12" x 14' 9")
1.5 Sink Unit with Black Granite Worktops and Drainer, Extensive range of high and low level units with Solid Beech Doors, Range of 'Miele' and 'NEF' appliances including: Integrated Fridge Freezer, 5-Ring Gas Hob, Oven and Microwave, Extractor Fan, Integrated Oven, Integrated Dishwasher
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
Single Drainer Stainless Steel Sink Unit, Fitted High and Low Level Units, Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Walk in Shelved Hot Press, Radiator
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.57m (20' 10" x 14' 12")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Villeroy and Bosch Sanitary Ware, Shower Cubicle with Thermostatic Power Shower, Vanity Unit, Low Flush WC, Heated Towel Rail, Tiled Walls and Floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 10' 12")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Villeroy and Bosch Sanitary Ware, Shower Cubicle, Vanity Unit and Low Flush WC, shared with Bedroom 3.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.61m (14' 7" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.42m x 4.06m (14' 6" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 0")
(can be used as Drawing Room to Master Bedroom)
- Tiled Panel Bath, Villeroy and Bosch Sanitary Ware, Shower Cubicle with Thermostatic Power Shower, Vanity Unity, Low Flush WC, Tiled Walls and Floor
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.48m (14' 7" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower Cubicle, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Low Flush WC, Built in Cupboard with Storage into Eaves
- GAMES ROOM:
- 8.64m x 4.27m (28' 4" x 14' 0")
with Storage into Eaves
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- STORE ROOM:
- 5.56m x 2.92m (18' 3" x 9' 7")
Single Drainer Stainless Steel Sink Unit and WC, Access to Oil Fired Central Heating Boiler Room
- CAR PORT:
- 5.84m x 3.4m (19' 2" x 11' 2")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 5.54m (18' 12" x 18' 2")
Electric Up and Over Door
- Landscaped Gardens on all sides including Lawn, Mature Trees and Raised Flower Beds and Kitchen Garden, Orchard Area and Tarmac Driveway with extensive car parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »