Carra Road , Newtownbutler, BT92 6DY
5 Bed Country House
Guide price £200,000
Contact the Agent
Leonard Estate Agents (NI) Ltd
Guide price £200,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Leonard Estate Agents are delighted to present; Moleena, 45 Carra Road, Newtownbutler to the sale market. Rarely does a property of this magnitude come to the market. This large countryside property boasts many unique benefits and would make an ideal family home or can easily be converted into 2 properties as it currently has 2 entrances and 2 staircases already fitted. It would also have potential as a bed and breakfast with extensive space for parking.
Features of this property include:
- Chain Free
- Cahrming cottage style property built approximatly in the 1900's with an added extention which was added approximatly.
- 5 bedrooms and 5 Reception rooms.
- Overlooks the Finn river and Annies bridge aswell as being a popular walking and fishing spot.
- Located just 5 minutes from Clones, 10 minutes from Newtownbutler, 25 minutes from Monaghan/Lisnaskea and 35 minutes to Enniskilllen. The school bus also stops at the bottom of the driveway serving all schools in Newtownbutler and Lisnaskea.
- Numerous out houses in need of repair / replacement and a large concrete yard.
- Extensive, well established gardens surrounding the property.
- Open to offers
Hallway 1 (3.1 x 2.9m): With built in cupboard, sliding doors, composite triple locking heavy security door and striking wooden turning staircase. doorways from the hallway leading to the living room and bedroom1/reception 1.
Living room (5.5 x 7.75m): Panelling, 2 windows overlooking the Finn river and a chimney wall with plumbing and pump already fitted to install a woodburner with backboiler if required which heats the radiators.
Kitchen (5.5 x 3m): Beautiful large kitchen featuring integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, integrated bins, glass feature cabinets, triple window, gas hob, double oven, pull out larder, black worktops, large quantity of specialist storage drawers to make organisation efficient and even room for a 6 seater dining table, open archway through to..
Dining room / Second reception room (3.75 x 3.75m): With large decorative skirting/panelling, picture rail, window and door through to the living room and utility room..
Utility room (2.75 x 2.75m) : With plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, window and door to outside yard
Third reception Room (3.9 x 3.75m): Sunken room with ensuite bathroom, window overlooking the fin river with doorway through to the second hallway.
Bathroom/ensuite (4.25 x 1.3): Jet shower cubicle, wall hung toilet and basin sink, window.
Second hallway: Composite triple locking heavy security door, window and doorway to second stairway and Pool room
Pool Room / Fourth reception Room ( 3.8 x 4m): Window, alcove and pool table/lighting, archway through to cinema room.
Cinema Room / Fifth reception Room (5.8 x 2.7m): Fully fitted with integrated LED lighting columns, sunken fibre optic starscape ceiling, podiums and real leather cinema seating, cabinets surrounding screen area which will take a 72” TV or projector screen.
Landing 1: With hotpress cupboard, storage cupboard, access to bedrooms 1-3 and bathroom
Bedroom 1 (5.6 x 3.8m): Extra large bedroom which was formely 2 bedrooms but was made into 1. With 2 windows, walk in wardrobe, rails and doorway through to bedroom 4
Bedroom 2 (4.1 x 3.7m):
Bedroom 3 (5.5 x 3.8m): Carpeted with built in wardrobe measuring 2.8 x 1.2
Bedroom 4 (3.1 x 3.8m): Accessed from both staircase 2 or bedroom 1 it has many options as an adjoining room or its own self accessed room, featuring a window and build in wardrobe
Landing 2 (4.1 x 3.7m): Leading to bedroom 5
Bedroom 5 (3.1 x 2.7 & 2.6 x 2.7m): This room has not been renovated and is currently set up as 2 rooms used for storage and a craft/postage studio. Both rooms have plumbing for a bathroom and could easily be made in to an ensuite bathroom or gym. This section of the property also has no heating system and requires modernisation.
Bathroom: Containing a large shower cubicle with low profile slate tray and a high powered jet shower, integrated leg shaving rest. An easy clean 'egg toilet' with hygiene shittaf tap, wall mounted twin sinks, wall mounted vanity units and touch LED mirror.
Outbuilding 1 ( 4.6 x 4m): White with tin roof.
Outbuilding 2: In need of repair
Outbuilding 3 ( 4.2 x 3.8m): Red front door
Outbuilding 4: In need of repair
Outbuilding 5 (5.2 x 3.5m): Currently used as a woodworking shop.
Outbuilding 6 (3.7 x 2m):
Two large Double Barns: In need of roof repair / replacement as the roof has collapsed and it is currently unsafe.
Outbuilding 7 ( 1.9 x 2.1m): Utility building
Log Cabin / Hot tub: Hot tub included within the sale though we are informed this requires some repair
Garden: Approximately 2 Acres of extensive established gardens surround the property including;
- 2 elaborate custom built matching wooden arches and a large pergola. The first garden is a David Austin rose garden enclosed by a 8 foot hornbeam hedging.
- Wild nature garden.
- Gothic fruit and herb garden featuring 15 beds, gargoyles, box hedging, rhubarb, many herbs, wild garlic, artichokes, blackcurrants, gooseberries, strawberries, horse radish, red currants, nectarine tree, apple trees, cherry tree and 2 cottage garden flower beds.
- Romantic cottage garden featuring a giant central pergola entered from 4 sides, encased in a flowering wisteria and climbing rose. It is filled with white, pink and purple flowers including some extremely rare plants collected over 20 years. Plants include poppies, lupins, peonies, aquiligias, lillies, roses, huge pom pom alliums, bleeding hearts, pom pom primrose, hostas, day lillies, geums, geraniums, everlasting sweet peas, rare bearded iris, foxgloves, delphinium, scabiosa, gypsophilia, hydrangea and manymore.
- To the rear of the house is a tropical entertaining garden with a stone patio, decking area and second patio with a stone fire pit next to a 20 meter formal pond with 2 stepping stone bridges filledwith established self cleaning plants, waterlilies, frogs and newts. The bridges lead to a large log cabin with undercover hot tub. The cabin is insulated and decorated (fully wired with lighting and power).
EPC: 68 (D) 69 (C)
Rates: Aprox £130 a month
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with Leonard Estate Agents. Please contact us to arrange your appointment. We are open from 10am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Mortgage: We are delighted to work with a highly experienced mortgage broker & we are happy to arrange an appointment so that you can discuss your requirements.
Leonard Estate Agents (NI) Limited (trading as Leonard Estate Agents) themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (A) The particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. (B) No person in the employment of Leonard Estate Agents have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Click here to view the video
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.