- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located within minutes of the village centre and Quayside.
- Set out in two fields presently set out in grass
- Terrific scenic views of the River Estuary and where the Three Rivers meet, Barrow Nore and Suir, Barrow Bridge and surrounding area.
- Ideal location for building a dwellinghouse subject to obtaining planning permission.
- Local amenities include Pub/Restaurant, Shop, fishing, Faithlegg Championship golf club, Hotel and Leisure Centre, primary school and church.
Additional Information16 Acres of Agricultural Land
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »