- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed.
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Three bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room) and one plus reception room.
- White bathroom suite.
- Parking to rear for two cars.
- Gardens to rear in lawns with pathway leading to beach.
- Within walking distance of local shops, amenities, the beach and the harbour.
Additional InformationOccupying a beautiful location which looks directly onto the sea from the rear of the property and has a path leading to the beach, we are delighted to offer for sale this well presented townhouse which offers generous accommodation and needs internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Enclosed entrance porch.
- 4.75m x 3.99m (15' 7" x 13' 1")
Carved wood surround, multi burner stove, tiled hearth, cloaks cupboard understairs.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM :
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.95m (13' 3" x 9' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Access to balcony
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.9m (10' 2" x 9' 6")
- Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater on landing.
- White suite comprising panelled bath pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Car parking area to rear for two cars.
- Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside tank.
- To rear in lawns, pathway leading to beach.
- GROUND RENT
Main Street, Millisle
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »