Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contemporary New Build homes.
- NHBC 10 year home warranty.
- High specification turnkey finish.
- Firmus Gas with high efficiency gas boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators with hot water on demand.
- PVC fascia boards and windows.
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish.
- Kitchens– A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles;
- Fitted appliances including oven, hob and a stainless steel extractor hood (or similar).
- Ceramic floor to kitchen and hall and partial wall tiling from a select range.
- Bathroom, Ensuite & WC - Fitted Contemporary white sanitary ware.
- Vinyl floor and splash back wall tiling from a select range.
- Flush internal doors with complimentary door ironmongery.
- Internal painting throughout – walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours.
- Carpet throughout – (Wooden flooring/carpet in lounge area)
- Multi fuel stove fitted in the lounge.
- Extensive electrical specification.
- Traditionally constructed walls in a range of brick, concrete and render.
- Rear gardens top soiled, front garden landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development.
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate.
- External lighting to front and rear doors.
- Tarmac drive to front.
- External patio
The Millbrooke & Bravallen Road developments offer a superb range of contemporary properties constructed by Armoy Homes and finished to a high Turnkey Specification. Purchasers will have a choice of quality fitted kitchens (including appliances), floor coverings and tiling where appropriate. Conveniently on completion its a matter of opening the door and settling into your fabulous new home.
The location itself within Ballymoney is extremely popular with the convenience of local amenities and well regarded schools within walking distance. There is also an abundance of shopping, eateries and leisure facilities with excellent connections if travelling further afield or for commuting.
As such we highly reccommend making an appointment with ourselves to view these exceptional properties - viewing strictly by appointment.
Leave Ballymoney town centre from Main Street turning right onto Castle Street. After 0.3 miles turn left onto the Bravallen Road or alternatively after half a mile then left onto the Finvoy Road with Millbrooke situated immediately on the left hand side.