- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Extended Detached Country Cottage
- 3/4 Bedrooms & 2+ Receptions
- Highly Regarded Location
- Superb Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Layout
- Feature Reception Style Dining Hall
- 2 Bedrooms With En Suite And Dressing Rooms
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating / Solar Tubes Reducing Running Costs and Providing Hot Water
- Private Extensive Parking Forecourt With Electric Gates
- Luxurious Country Bespoke Fitted Kitchen In Contrasing Units
Positioned within a highly regarded semi rural location within easy commuting distance of the M2 Motorway network and International Airport. This charming detached cottage has been sympathetically restored and modernised by the present vendor creating a home that truly is a 'Grand Design'. Boasting a high internal specification throughout including a superb open plan living/ kitchen layout, 3 bedrooms, two with en suite and dressing rooms . If more bedroom accommodation is required the office with ensuite can be easily modified to provide 4 bedrooms. This home will ideally suite the purchaser looking for their forever dream home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Twin entrance doors into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- With quality cobbled stone tiled floor. Entrance door into a:-
- RECEPTION STYLE DINING HALL 6.10m x 6.81m (20'0" x 22'4")
- At max. Quality exposed hardwood flooring with feature vaulted ceiling.
- BEDROOM 3 4.42m x 3.05m (14'6" x 10'0")
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2/ GUEST SUITE 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7" x 14'0")
- At max. Dual window aspect.
- LUXURIOUS EN SUITE
- Comprising quarter rounded multi jet shower cabinet with radio, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin in modern vanity unit with tiled splashback.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 2.01m x 1.63m (6'7" x 5'4")
- Fitted with boxed shelving units and double hanging space.
- LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, panelled bath with retractable shower attachment and mono block tap, feature 'Period' vanity unit in mahogany finish with granite worktop and 'Philippe Starck Style' mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- Twin French doors from reception hall into:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH LIVING/ DINING/
- KITCHEN AREA 10.77m x 5.26m (35'4" x 17'3")
- At max.
- Lounge Area
- With Inglenook style fireplace, stone hearth with sandstone style surround. Corniced ceiling. Exposed hardwood flooring in lounge area. Open plan into:-
- Equipped with a comprehensive of luxurious contemporary bespoke fitted contrasting units with a host of integrated appliances including twin eye level ovens, dishwasher, wine cooler. Oil fired Rayburn Range cooker (Linked to heating and water). Twin frosted display cabinets. L Shaped fixed island unit with breakfast bar style return with contrasting marble work surfaces. Porcelain tiled floor. Twin French doors to private courtyard garden.
- SUN ROOM 5.23m x 3.53m (17'2" x 11'7")
- Porcelain tiled floor. Twin French doors to courtyard.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.91m x 1.45m (6'3" x 4'9")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC double glazed door to enclosed yard area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- OPEN STUDY LANDING
- With fixed writing desk and open shelving. Access to undereaves storage.
- BEDROOM 1 (MASTER SUITE) 6.63m x 6.22m (21'9" x 20'5")
- At max.
- WALK IN PRIVATE DRESSING ROOM 4.42m x 1.68m (14'6" x 5'6")
- Velux window. Twin French doors to lean to guard rail balcony.
- LUXURIOUS WET ROOM EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and open shower enclosure with drench style shower. Tiled floor.
- Brick and stone pillars with twin electric gates leading to an extensive private parking forecourt.
Suitable for a variety of vehicles. Screened by a variety of mature trees with fixed open summer house.
Private enclosed courtyard style inner garden laid in neat well tended lawn. Screened by perimeter fence and extensive paved patio area perfect for family barbeques.
- OUTSIDE ATTACHED OFFICE 3.68m x 3.23m (12'1" x 10'7")
- Feature exposed hardwood flooring (if further accommodation is required, office can be utilised as bedroom four). Adjoining shower room comprising button flush w.c., wash hand basin and step in shower enclosure.
- PAVED COURT AREA 11m x 6m (36'1" x 19'8")
- Additional paved court area, consisting of outside toilet, wooden shed and storage. This can be adapted for a double garage if required.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »